for The Caust of Freedom

7/1 c2 2HeroesTale2
Such a shame you didn't continue.
2/16 c2 3temir
question: we will see xavier and the x-men visiting mina's homeworld? i ask because i would like to see xavier's reaction to her world since it is basically a world where his dream came true...also i would like to know the reaction of the mrd, and if is possible a fightr between them and pro-heroes.
2/11 c2 2Multiverse Hermit
Holy Hot Tamale!
1/16 c2 shadow.sonic123456
nice really nice
10/26/2020 c2 Ghost Ninja
Please update
10/19/2020 c2 aNameForNoEyes
love this
im not sure if you will update soon, but even if you never update again, i will enjoy what you have given
9/11/2020 c2 Himation
Was hoping there would be more.
You have a good writing style, with few grammatical errors, if any.
If you plan on continuing, you bet i'll be there to read the next installment.
4/14/2020 c2 Five Times Champiom
Please, tell me this is not the last of this story.
8/8/2019 c2 WowohWow0
Can’t wait for more a quirk user in the Mutant world interesting
5/27/2019 c1 Guest
I’ve been waiting for someone to make something like this! This crossover seems so obvious, and yet I can’t find any fanfic for it. I wonder how the other mutants will react to finding out there’s a whole world where mutations are the norm. Keep up the good work! :)
3/21/2019 c2 Landon Avery
More please! This is awesome!
3/6/2019 c2 7Plains Pirate
Fantastic setup. X-Men is just the perfect thing to crossover with MHA in this way. Your writing's good, keep it up.
1/23/2019 c2 Guest
oomf thabk yiu its 4a.m and im veryhappy reading this thank youyyuuuuu
12/23/2018 c2 Guest
I’ve been waiting for someone to do this crossover! There’s a lot of potential here. I wonder how the x men would react to the bnha world... Anyway, I like where this story is going and I am excited to see what you have planned. Keep up the great work!
12/19/2018 c2 2Hewhoknows12
Great fanfic, I love Mina/Kurt ship, just one question how old is Kurt in this cause Mina is 16 if I remember Cleary.

I wonder will play in this since he knows Japanese.

My only complainant I wished you updated more often.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »