for The Caust of Freedom

7/17/2018 c2 10TheOkWriter
an interesting story can't wait for more.
7/17/2018 c2 Tanzanite-Pony
Will others from 1-A join mina? That would be fun to see! Eacically a select few like Denki and Katsuki :3
7/17/2018 c2 AlexaRouge
YES thank you for updating! I look forward to what else my alien queen can bring to this world, haha, keep it up~! This story is really, literally, one-of-a-kind, and it's very interesting to see two worldswith the same premises but completely different atmospherescontinue to collide! Really interested in what Mina will do when faced with mutant discrimination more.
7/17/2018 c2 13darkmist111
I’m kinda surprised this fanfiction section isn’t overflowing with stories but you seem to be the only game in town.
7/17/2018 c2 94Game2002
Took you long enough... Do you have an excuse for this insane wait? Let's hope you don't take too long with the next chapter. Please, I'm begging you...

Anyway, hope Mina will interact with more of the X-Men next chapter!
5/21/2018 c1 6Rougedragon
Please keep going with this story it's super interesting, and its one of the few crossovers between "my hero academia" and a franchise that focus on superheroes. I'm just surprised that there isn't really a lot of fanfic crossovers like these compared to other crossovers that, in my opinion, don't really share the same overall concept (like Naruto and harry potter just to name a few). And the idea of some as energetic as Mina, who comes from a world where having powers is so normal that even people whose quirks alter their physical appearance can go outside without the fear of being discriminated at all, being thrown into a world where people with powers are feared and hated. I couldn't even imagine how scared she must have been, the language barrier no doubt made it worst. It was a good thing Kurt found her and brought her back to the mansion. I hope you keep going with this story.
5/7/2018 c1 Nintendo-Marvel64
Great story hope you continue with it.
4/9/2018 c1 1pc's hate P.C
I love this! I hope you continue!
4/4/2018 c1 8WezzaHD
This is pretty good. Keep it up.
3/5/2018 c1 7yohanl2001
Very Nice
3/3/2018 c1 207Autistic-Grizzly
this was good, and it was an interesting concept to see Mina brought into the world of the X-Men
2/3/2018 c1 Devil Heart
Awesome fanfic luv it. I can't wait 4 Mina to meet the x men
1/9/2018 c1 Raraiki
Waw finally X-men and Boku no hero crossover. I really want to know Xavier reaction went know in Mina world people with power life peacefully as much as posibble. While there are still problem but powered people didnt get much hate in her world. Well maybe that is because majority human in BNH is 80% have quirk
1/5/2018 c1 Matt
Update soon please
12/31/2017 c1 Guest
This was quite interesting so far. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Ne pressure, though.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »