for Reborn

12/31/2017 c1 4TheNonBinaryCanary
Have I ever expressed how much I love your work?
12/31/2017 c1 1AnotherSilentObserver
This is a really interesting premise and the story line is coherent, but my enjoyment was marred by some grammatical problems and out-of-period language (for example: "the bad guy" - an American, and modern turn of phrase). Perhaps a beta reader would help?...
12/31/2017 c1 41AmadErik
Oh if I was there, I'd have helped him to drink for sure. Poor Erik dear. 3 Awesome story, can't wait for more. And yes, both scenario are plausible that either he did, or did not have any money - this one you describe is rather more possible, sadly. Happy New Year :)
12/31/2017 c1 10angelofnight
I want to read more!
12/31/2017 c1 13SymphonyinA
My favorite part was just when he talked about the girl with the pitchfork. found it very humorous, but also very true to his character. This first chapter characterizes Erik well. It’s like he stepped out of Kay and Leroux (obviously more the former, but you know).

There are a few spots with ‘d’s instead of ‘t’s. I think ‘send’ and then one other word. But that was all I can critique.

I liked the beginning with the repeating phrases for effect, like he’s going a bit mad or feeling exhausted. Reminded me of Ecclesiastes, that life is worthless. Erik would like be a fan of that part of the Bible, haha. Anyway! Great start. Good luck with this one!
20 « Prev Page 1 2