for Hell in High Heels

2/18 c4 Guest
I want to see more. Like seriously. This is awesome!
11/23/2019 c2 11PhoenixWarriorFox88
“And that advice about walking like you're about to murder someone is legit advice for wearing heels.”
You know, that...that probably explains why I’ve never had trouble walking in heels, despite how little I do so. That’s already how I walk, haha.
Loving this so far!
11/3/2019 c4 Guest
So good! Love it kinda wish no ships were in here and they appreciated Lance more but the rest is so good
5/24/2019 c4 Guest
5/24/2019 c3 Guest
*delightedly giggling*
5/24/2019 c1 Guest
A fun aside tied to this story? A while back, while walking to the shops for snacks with friends, we passed a consignment shop. In the window, what caught all of our attention was this amazing pair of sapphire blue, super-high heels that looked like most of them were made of dragonscale in silver-accented-blues. One friend lamented that they looked too small for her, and another immediately asked the group at large to poll: Would Lance wear those or was it just him? We agreed, if Lance had a reason to be capable of walking in ridiculously high heels and they'd fit, yes, oh yes he very much would. They were perfect and brilliant and I'm still mad I didn't take the chance to duck inside and ask about them because they looked about my size.
Not that I could reliably walk safely in them, my ankles are annoying like that. Still, I used to wear a certain pair of boots nearly as high-heeled...
11/26/2018 c4 RJLadyA
This was fabulous! I would like to see Keith and lance being awkward but having to do that again maybe with the blades ...
10/26/2018 c4 24Mermaid's Magic
I wonder how the Blade of Marmora would find that it wasn't a female that got the information but Lance...

can you see the looks on their faces and their thoughts would be highly amusing, oh and maybe Shiro becomes super protective afterwards
9/12/2018 c4 SoulMore
FAN!~
8/27/2018 c4 15That1-fan-girl-yea
Amazing!
7/17/2018 c3 37Polly Little
I bet he was actually running, too, not that awkward waddle that I always end up with. I love Panicked Bisexual Lance.
7/17/2018 c2 Polly Little
I love your reasoning. Lancelot is annoying at best, and Lance would definitely pick up on that.
7/17/2018 c1 Polly Little
What I love about this is that the joke isn't 'Oo, Lance is in a dress', it's 'Lance is uncomfortably attractive' and that makes it so much better.
4/11/2018 c4 A.Remy
You are the best for doing this prompt! I've always wanted to read one and it just fit so well. You did an excellent job. Lance was totally a perfect choice and I liked how he flirted and dealt with creeps.
3/30/2018 c1 4meladi1
You know, I would love to see Lance in a dress any day, but couldn't Allura just shapeshift?
29 Page 1 2 Next »