for Hell in High Heels

3/6/2018 c1 23Bubblekins1010
Minus Kieth's sexuality... (And come on it would never work because Lance is CLEARLY straight... Which I think too many people ignore... But I can overlook light hints like this.) This is hilarious! Oh my gosh! This great, I mean, seriously, incredible, and Lance - would totally do it. I know he would! Great job!
2/25/2018 c4 Cloudy111
You do not know how much I was laughing when I read this.
I scared my dog ( he seriously jumped) and your writing brightened my day- since tomorrow is Monday.
Keep writing!
2/25/2018 c4 6CaptainHuggyface3218
super enjoyed this. lance in heels is the best thing since chocolate on strawberries!
2/25/2018 c1 19goldenlanterns
This whole thing is great, just amazing. Lance being all like, what? you need someone to wear a dress? sign me thE FRiCK UP!

Just awesome, I love this so much! Keep on writing!
2/9/2018 c2 4kgbsprite
I love your writing style! It’s really detailed and stuff, and I love BAMF Lance! Honestly, how you portray Lance in general is pretty awesome, but all in all, this is a masterpiece. Update soon! Keep it up
1/5/2018 c1 9Reading Is Smexy
I can’t wait for chapter 2! This is really well done and I’m excited to read more
~Reading Is Smexy~
1/4/2018 c1 12Ringed Rose of Lesbos
This is hilarious. I can practically smell the gay coming from Keith.
Yeah, i know that post too!
1/3/2018 c1 1Kisa7221
Yay. My first Voltron fanfic! Btw this is one of the best things I’ve been blessed to find in my 5 years of being on this site. I love it. (_)
1/3/2018 c1 nigil1017
fuck ya...sassy and beautiful
1/1/2018 c1 Guest
I thought this was going to be a "put pidge in a dress" kinda fic, but this was a "put lance in a dress" kinda fic, AND IM NOT EVEN MAD, LANCE IS KILLING IT!
12/31/2017 c1 Wildcatinuzuka
Please more chapters! I want to see Lance kick someone's ass in 6 inch heels.
1/1/2018 c1 7The-Angst-Chronicles
This is really good so far. I can't wait to see where it's going.
Haha is Lance's plan to flirt with the dude?
1/1/2018 c1 4kgbsprite
This is really good! I can’t wait to see how this turns out! I’m surprised that Keith didn’t get a disguise, but I’m excited to see what he does. Please keep writing!
12/31/2017 c1 SpiritSoul Zero
This was great, you totally got lance’s character down!
Now to watch this train wreak go down with Keith’s emotions
29 « Prev Page 1 2