for I'm sorry

1/10/2018 c4 128Mulderette
Nicely done. Really liked how Callen tried to make Kensi and Deeks feel better about what happened and how, in turn, Kensi insisted he spend the night with her and Deeks. Much better than him being alone after all that happened.
1/9/2018 c4 11countrygirluk56
Again, another great chapter. You summarised those incidents really well and I love the extra details of shoulder squeezes, hugs and whispered messages of support. Love the fact that Kensi made Callen stay so he wasn't alone. True friendship. Well done.
1/9/2018 c3 countrygirluk56
Lovely chapter. Glad Kensi is comfortable confiding in Callen and that he wanted to tell her about his new family. I'm glad you decided to continue with this story. Thanks.
1/8/2018 c4 13Dramamama5
Beautiful. Not sure if I reviewed the other chapters... if I didn't, I must apologize. Each chapter is short but sweet and packed full of meaning and emotion. I truly adore the friendship of Kensi and Callen. A shame it isn't considered on the show. Look forward to more.
1/3/2018 c3 128Mulderette
You do a good job writing Callen and Kensi's relationship. Looking forward to more :)
1/1/2018 c2 11countrygirluk56
Another short but excellent chapter. I believe there's a special relationship between Callen and Kensi which isn't explored too much in the show and you portrayed it brilliantly. Callen can be just as stubborn if not more so than Kensi and he wouldn't be pushed away. I like the idea that Kensi would text and call him and that he'd always be there for her, like a big brother or close friend. Excellent though I wish you'd continue it.
1/1/2018 c1 countrygirluk56
Though short this was an excellent set up for the story. I think this is how Callen would think, not that it was actually his fault but he normally takes the blame for everything that happens or because he thinks he has less to lose, it should have been him. He'd be devastated that Kensi was hurt and equally frustrated and worried because it was out of his control. Great start. Happy New Year
1/1/2018 c2 9Navyfan
The story is nice. I like Callensi and it's based on the real episodes so it's a little bit like a missing detail your wrote down. :)
Navyfan