for Soma's Busty Adventures

3/25 c3 Australian Weeb
Why does Rindō want Sōma to call her sister(nee) even though they are having sex? Are they trying to reenact incest?
9/10/2020 c1 Crimsonfiend76
Just happened across this fan fic and I loved it! Alice is my favorite, so anything with her and Soma is my jam, with Ikumi a close second. I enjoyed all of the chapters and would like to see a possible harem chapter if that ever interests you.
2/23/2020 c6 Guest
This was interesting concept perhaps you should do similar or more women added onto the collection
2/17/2020 c2 Rice with Chest-Nuts
ooof!, didn't expect this but it was amusing...
2/17/2020 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
ahh.. i didn't realise i was wrong, this was a One-Shot eh?,
all and all this is good tho.. Alice is such a doll, like to see some Soma/Alice pairings in the future from you Author-san!,
2/17/2020 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
yes please!, we need some Souma x Rindou-senpai pairings.. and hope this will be just the thing!,
12/17/2019 c6 Anonymous
String bean pizza
Bean curd
Ok
10/10/2018 c1 Pky98
Really hoping for Hisako in a nurse outfit. Taking care of Sōma. She fulfills all his desires so he can get better and get rid of his excess fluids. ;) ;)
10/8/2018 c6 28Imperial-samaB
Welcome back. Beautifully done.
9/17/2018 c5 Atomics
When is the next chapter coming out?
9/14/2018 c4 44Wacko12
chapter 4 and 1 are the same?
8/26/2018 c5 11Jasserru
I VOTE FOR HISAKO OR ERINA. MAYBE ADD ALICE'S MOTHER HERE AS WELL!
7/19/2018 c5 3DandyMaple
I honestly have no fucking clue about what’s happening, but I love it. Keep it up!
6/18/2018 c6 Neo Infinity
Since this is a busty girls smut story why not write a boobsjob scene cause the chapter with ryoko (whose my favorite girl) was kinda wasted without one, speaking of busty girls DONT FORGET to add this anime Queen of boobs SONOKA KUKISHI.
6/18/2018 c2 Neo Infinity
Thanks a lot she's one of my favorite girls so it really annoy me that she's neglected for Irena who I don't really like.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »