for The White Wolf

6/4/2020 c5 2Hullanta
Love this concept
6/20/2018 c5 iiii
Your story is amazing! More please!
4/18/2018 c5 Mona-The-Hunter
They cooperate so good! loved this chapter!
4/14/2018 c4 Midnightkills
holy shit im in love ! please update this is amazing!
4/2/2018 c4 SeanHicks4
Interesting plot idea, not quite sure if it’s what I’m looking for though...
3/25/2018 c4 Mona-The-Hunter
lol I think Connor will have a heart attack! great job!
3/23/2018 c4 Shy911
I love this story so far! I hope to see some more in the future! Keep up the good work!
3/20/2018 c4 12Zel-Ol
I really love your story, continue soon please!
3/19/2018 c4 Ralexa
Great story kept it up! Also love your story
3/19/2018 c4 7Bluepaw265
Oh, man, this is getting good! I also suspect that whatever Juno did to him has made him able to talk with Connor. Maybe...hopefully.
Anyway, another amazing chapter! It was worth the wait, and so will everything after it!
Can't wait for your next, most likely equally amazing chapter!
~ BP2
3/18/2018 c4 10nikaris
I suspect that Connor will be utterly confused over what to do with that information now that Desmond has (somewhat) revealed his identity!

Also, I'm seeing that now that the crew know that the wolf on board has saved a lot of their lives, they'll definitely be warming up to Desmond. I am legitimately imagining many offerings of fish to a very happy wolf!Desmond as Connor watches unimpressed from the side, haha.

Thank you for the great chapter!
3/18/2018 c3 nikaris
THIS WAS UPDATED?

THIS WAS UPDATED AND I DIDN'T KNOW?! TWICE?!

Either way, I am so happy to see it updated! I'm surprised that you have Juno being so helpful here, but that's not a bad thing! (It's kind of bad-but even though I know that canonically, she's the antagonist, can you imagine if she was one of the good guys?) I'm really excited to see where you go with this...

Which reminds me-I guess I owe you that bird story now, haha. I will get working on that!

Thank you for the chapter(s)!
3/18/2018 c4 Ralexa
Haha I can imagine conner face was shock or wtf (also love you're story )
3/18/2018 c1 Mona-The-Hunter
Holly hell now they can talk to each other!
2/21/2018 c3 7Bluepaw265
Ohh... and the plot thickens. Juno isn't a complete evil physo. Connor is trying to find treasure, and Desmond is healing...and hopefully won't be consumed by his wolfish side (if there is one).
Nice work. I'm really hoping that Desmond and Connor find a way to communicate with each other soon. Maybe with a piece of Eden...?
All well. Only time will tell, I guess.
See you next chapter!