for The Great TDI SYOC!

6/19/2019 c14 5prestoncampbell2001
Dana or Junior was a great character and will be missed
6/17/2019 c14 9Candela Monsoon
Wow, I didn't see this coming. Goodbye, Dana. :(
Hm, I can't figure out who will leave next, maybe Jane?
Anyway, I can't wait for the next!
6/17/2019 c14 1Space Zodiac
Wow Dana or Junior is gone now. I thought he'd last longer, maybe get at least 15th. I get why Paige targeted him. Next elimination, I'm guessing it will Clayton or Jane.

Good luck !
6/16/2019 c14 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Dana was ok, although I thought he was kinda flat. Still good job with him. Glad to see things heating up.
6/16/2019 c14 1MikeOyster
Oh wow did this elimination shock me, I really wasn't expecting Dana to go home, he was an interesting character and I found him to be enjoyable, also the chapter was well written and I personally have seen a lot of improvement with your writing so good job
5/31/2019 c13 1Space Zodiac
Looks like Nic is gone. He reminded me of Izzy, but saner. Hopefully we'll get to see more of him. Bony Island is the next chapter. I wonder if anyone will get cursed.

Good luck~~
5/29/2019 c13 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Next chapter should be fun. I liked Nick, he was funny.
5/29/2019 c13 1MikeOyster
I was actually scared griff was going to lose and end up eliminated but i'm so glad to see it wasn't that way, it kind of sucks to see Nic go, but tbh he did bug me this chapter with the excessive laughter
5/29/2019 c13 9Candela Monsoon
Wow, that sure was dramatic. They told everyone their fears and the challenge was a fear challenge! Is it too much of a coincidence? Lol. Also Nic was a great character and tbh I thought he would stay longer.
*I'm not JustTheClassicalGirl anymore. I forgot to tell you lol
5/29/2019 c13 2Piecesxoxo
Heh. That was pretty fun.
5/12/2019 c12 9Candela Monsoon
Wow, I felt this challenge was 2-in-1 lololol. You did a great job with it! And Kat, lol, you disgusting freak XD

Can't wait for the fear challenge! I always loved that challenge because we get to see their reactions and what they do, so that made me excited lol
5/12/2019 c12 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Honestly, Tiara was quite the unique character. I liked her. Good job with the episode and making Chris spesificly mess with cirtain teams, a cool twist.
5/12/2019 c12 5prestoncampbell2001
So sorry for Tiara
5/12/2019 c12 8GirlPower54
Yes, fear challenge is next! I'm excited to see how that'll turn out.

I, honestly feel like either Nic, Jane, or Pearl could be eliminated soon for the Gophers, and Ferrian, Alex and potentially Penny for the Bass. Idk, I'm just guessing.

This challenge was always sort of eh to me. Idk why but it felt like a wasted development chapter. Still, seeing the Gophers get a flood while the Bass got a bear was rather...entertaining. It gives two different challenges to overcome to have to win, which I genuinely liked this chapter.

I like the longer chapters and I'm looking forward to the fear challenge
5/12/2019 c12 1MikeOyster
Yay the fear challenge was always my favorite so i'm excited, i'm also glad your chapters are becoming longer, I LOVE reading your story since you update pretty frequently
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »