for The Fist and the Deviant

4/7/2018 c1 25linkjames24
Darn this is really cute! A shame it's just a one shot.
1/13/2018 c1 1LexArch
Somehow I feel for Aogami.
1/6/2018 c1 Handsomistic1
Finally got around to reading this. As a previous poster mentioned, it'd be cool if this was canon. Maybe the 2nd chapter of this pairing could somehow be implemented in Infinite Possibility.
1/3/2018 c1 salishious
I liked this.. little cheesy but with Aogami it would be.
1/1/2018 c1 Kuvukiland
I swear if this canon... I'll flip
1/1/2018 c1 5whwsms
Short and simple ... That's So Crazy It Just Might Work.
1/1/2018 c1 stargate and anime for me
i want more
1/1/2018 c1 Guest
FINALLY A STORY NOT ABOUT TOUMA.I mean I don't hate him but still,this is should be more story about side characters e.g etzali,frenda,kinuhata e.t.c. You just made my day
12/31/2017 c1 6BlueJack22
i like it
12/31/2017 c1 7Sargent Crash
...Why am I getting a strong sense of Deja vu? Not the story but the concept in general?
Whatever this story is very believable coming from the 'Class Rep' and the unofficial class rep. The interaction's between them is not far off when Aogami isn't playing around. It's one of those pairings you don't really think about but when you do, you realize its kinda cute. I like it...
Reminds me of a story from sou-!

HEY WAIT A DARN MINUTE!
12/31/2017 c1 Guest
Et tu, Brute? You're the 4th author who wrote this kind of story. No enjoyment.
12/31/2017 c1 2LancerGaShinda
4 Pierce x Seiri fics in the space of an hour, huh?

Nope, nothing unusual about at that. At all.

...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Between you guys and myself, the number of stories with the Iron Wall tagged in have almost doubled in 8 days. I approve.

Must say I wasn't expecting to see this pairing in a non-crack fic. That said, it does make for an interesting one-shot.
12/31/2017 c1 FireDusk
I fuck you not. I was thinking of this pair at work. Like, how cute it would be. A possible Aogami harem story where he regrets wanting one XD man you are the best author!