for Words Meet Heartbeats

1/3/2018 c1 5loadofschmidt
Loooooooovvvvveeeeee
1/2/2018 c1 sprinkletard
still sat here in a puddle of my own tears! I love how you write Nick and Jess!
1/2/2018 c1 obsessedwotps
So cute. Very in character. Loved it. I totally thought they were going to kiss during the constellations scene, but it didn't happen :( this is a great rewrite of the Bar Crawl episode though. I wish we saw more of these moments in the actual show.
1/1/2018 c1 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Still weird that Ryan didn't break up with Jess directly like he does here but I guess he turned out to be a coward in canon and just ended up ghosting her instead.

Reminds me of Luke and Kate talking on the porch in "Drinking Buddies" in the best way.

Yay! Future Nick! A very indie movie moment: a little bit Donnie Darko, a little bit Garden State, a little bit 500 Days of Summer.

I wish we had at least one more Nick and Jess scene like this in S5 or S6. Would have sold the reunion better, but the writers always seemed afraid of pushing it too far, too fast for whatever reason. But that's what fanfiction is for :)
1/1/2018 c1 Guest
Super super cute, in-character, and well-written! Great job!
1/1/2018 c1 youcantmakemee
oooh Kay, this is so cute! I love imagining them on the same beach as Injured, just talking and being comfortable with each other. I needed this. thanks sooo much
1/1/2018 c1 70cosmictrap
AHHHH it's so cute! I'd love to see this continued where she's his again, huehueheuhueh. I was like "man, kiss her already, just DO IT."

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service