for The Swap

5/20 c21 5YPM-33-KI
Really good chapter, and a great way to wrap up this particular part. You've developed a really engaging dynamic between Tom and Jake here, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops further as the war continues to progress. For that matter, it'll be neat to see what all Tom and Terlin get up to in the future, both as the Animorphs' allies and as members of the Peace Movement.

Best of luck with the follow-up to this! And with all your other fics, for that matter! You've certainly been writing a lot, as of late.
5/4 c20 Sora
This is a great fanfic so far. :D
5/3 c20 YPM-33-KI
Yeah, turning this into a series was a good move, I reckon. And with the truth now revealed to Jake and the gang, this seemed like an ideal place to end the current story.

All in all, this fic has been a great look into how life with a sympathetic yeerk could go. Tom's and Terlin's dialogue was really well done all the way through, and I really liked reading Jake's and Tom's interactions too once the two of them finally learned the truth. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tom and Terlin contribute to the Peace Movement and to the Anirmorphs now - as well to Jake specifically.

Loved the MST3K mention too, by the way!
5/3 c20 1Bigou
Thanks for another good chapter, and good luck in turning this story into a chapter.

While I usually try to NOT speak on FFnet of its concurrent, (don't want to be banned) but If you search a FanFiction website including a series system, I can recommend you one which name is often shortened in AO3, its my favorite. (Simply seach AO3 on Google or any other search engine.) Each story will have an easily accessible shortcut to the stories before and after in the same series, along with a shortcut to the whole series. (As long as you remember to add every stories to its series, of course.)

Either way, I'll be there to read your Animorphs related stories.
5/2 c19 Bigou
A nice chapter, can't wait to see were this is going now that everyone know were everyone is standing.
4/28 c19 5YPM-33-KI
'"Just so we're clear," Marco intervened, "Tom's Yeerk is going to give Cassie help on how to infest Tom and get all the necessary information from his brain."' - Well, trust Marco to get some much-needed humour in, eh? :P

In any case, I thought this was a well-written chapter, and the idea of having Cassie infest Tom seems like a believable one for the group to come up with given the circumstances. It was fun to see Tom having to essentially instruct Cassie on how to Yeerk, despite his near-total helplessness while being her host.

And the entire team has yeerk morphs now, huh? Is this something you plan to bring back up at some point later on?
4/21 c18 neunon
I love the possibilities with this story, and I really look forward to reading more. I smile every time I get an email notification about an update to this!
4/20 c18 1Pupuni
'Without realizing it, I'd come so close to never seeing my kid brother again. Visser Three had some really ugly morphs, and I'd heard that the one he'd used during the attack was some monster that spewed out fire. How Jake and the others had managed to escape was beyond me.' :(

'(Yes,) he answered, simply, but with just the slightest amount of smugness in his voice at being a step ahead of me.' lol

Tom keeps saying 'Eighteen months' XD

(You're welcome,) he answered, giving me a mental smile. (Try to relax. Remember the script.)

(That's the problem,) I joked, as we entered the kitchen. (I'm not an actor.) lol

'I put a hand on his shoulder, but let go as I saw him flinch. "Hey." I kept my voice gentle, but not overly so. "Just follow me, okay?"
Poor kid.' yeah...

'It was only a second before I felt his arms wrap around me. Another second, and he was squeezing me like he was afraid I'd suddenly disappear if he let go.' AWWWWWW

'He just closed his eyes, clearly enjoying the warmth of the hug. The reassuring pressure of his arms around me, and mine around him.' '"Terlin-my Yeerk-he just joined the Peace Movement," I explained, a little awkwardly.' yayy

'Then again...with us working together...
I imagined we could do some real damage.
Kick major Yeerk empire butt.'
yeah!

good chapter, thanks for the update
4/19 c18 5YPM-33-KI
And now, the secrets are all out. Finally, Tom has everything he needs to really push back against the Empire, and to not just sit idly by. I thought the scene between Tom wand Jake was very handled, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the relationship between the two brothers now progresses.

Something I was wondering: do you think Tom and/or Terlin will be made morph-capable at any point during this series? Seems like something the animorphs could end up considering further down the line.
4/15 c17 YPM-33-KI
Hooooooo boy. So it's happened then: Tom's in the Peace Movement, and he finally knows the truth. Definitely a good place to end the chapter; I wonder how Jake will take the news...

You depict the dynamic between Tom and Terlin well, as always, and you give a great sense of just how natural these two are around each other now. It'll be interesting to see if being in the Peace Movement changes that dynamic at all, further down the line.
4/11 c16 1Bigou
Yeah, I AM enjoying this. Not much else to say, sorry.
4/9 c16 5YPM-33-KI
Things are getting interesting indeed. This was a brilliantly-written chapter, and I could really feel's Tom's emotions as the scene progressed. You can plainly see Tom's determination to join and make a difference, now that the option is there, and we can only now hope that Terlin makes the right choice.
4/3 c15 YPM-33-KI
Well, looks like they're indeed gonna get asked pretty soon. And once that happens...well, I expect Tom and Terlin will end up involved with the animorphs pretty deeply. But how will the team react to having a voluntary controller in their midst, I wonder? Should make for some interesting interactions, for sure!
3/28 c14 YPM-33-KI
Illim and Terlin really have to be so, so careful, don't they? I'm sure Terlin and Tom wouldn't hesitate to join the Peace Movement if asked, and that's clearly what Illim and Tidwell are working towards, but with broaching the subject being as risky as it is...well, I guess we'll just have to hope that they soon find a way.
3/20 c13 YPM-33-KI
Well then. Looks like Tom and Terlin will soon be helping to take a stand against the invasion, rather than simply acting as passive observers. Tom will certainly jump at the chance, I'm sure, but Terlin's response could be a bit more complicated. The yeerks -are- Terlin's people, after all, and Terlin does seem to have a somewhat yeerk-centric view of things if his references to Eva are anything to go by. Even so, I can't see Terlin opposing the Peace Movement once he learn of its existence, so it'll be interesting to see how Tidwell and Illim go about broaching the topic.

I expect Tom and Jake will be learning the truth about one another pretty soon? At any rate, I'm enjoying the fic a whole lot so far, and I'll look forward to seeing where you take it next.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »