for Shadowed Moon

5/29/2020 c1 Guest
I like this. Please continue it. I always wondered why Serena/Usagi ate so much.
7/4/2019 c1 Guest
This would’ve been a lot better if you want to fucking update
12/22/2018 c1 Yugioh5ds1
Please continue, I like to see more.
6/27/2018 c1 6ClockRose
this is a great start, I would love to see more.
4/14/2018 c1 24Midnight Lost
Interesting start, looking forward to more of this.
4/2/2018 c1 122MoonlightBushido
Please, please continue this. I love it, and quite frankly the pink haired brat needs a wake up call.
3/14/2018 c1 phillynz
Love it. Im glad usagi taken a stand for herself
2/26/2018 c1 Simi Zor-El
Please update this soon! Who are you pairing Usagi with?
2/13/2018 c1 YamiKitsune67
Love the fic so far, and the summary. I look forward to reading more. I love the idea of a dark Usagi. :3
1/15/2018 c1 Anaemis
Please continue this, I don't think anyone would do a better job at writing this than you
1/5/2018 c1 Guest
Oh oh! Let Usagi have another future child visit her! A better one! Maybe a boy since her having girls is common and she would want to “break the mold”
1/5/2018 c1 nick
Here are my questions. 1. Will there be more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. What locations will be used in the fanfic? 3. When will it take place? 4. How old will everyone in the fanfic be? 5. What level of power will the Sailor Senshi be at in the fanfic? 6. How long have they been at that level for, prior to the fanfic? 7. In fact, how did they get to be at that level? 8. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 9. Why was Usagi glaring at Chibi-Usa? Be sure to come up with some kind of response.
1/6/2018 c1 8The Angel of Death 01
Hmmm... this should be quite entertaining...hehe
1/2/2018 c1 Guest
I feel this is going to be a very good fanfic. keep up the good work!
1/2/2018 c1 mrsancog
you need to continue this
19 Page 1 2 Next »