for Marvel vs Capcom guests: Darth Vader

5/25/2019 c1 8Celestial Glowhead
"Guesto
Some of those quotes are cringe as fuck. Good idea but would easily get murked."

You know what else has quotes that are cringe as fuck tho? Hell Upon the League. The Rider of the League too (Dragonlord0 is chill tho). Oh wait, you must be that guy who wrote Doom of the New 52, explains your poor choice of words and inability to write as much as a decent review. Pretty much any God Sue mode harem story in this site is cringe too. Difference between you and me is, I actually write reviews instead of leaving two sentence "cringe and garbage"reviews without a hint of true criticism. Yeah, I'm not blind, I know I dissed a story you liked (or wrote) and you're butthurt over it but hey, what gives, am I right? No seriously, it can't be a coincidence that you just so happened to review my weakest stories from obscure fandoms in a row, right after I called out the shitty fics of this site. What are the odds? Amazing.

If you have any real criticism and complaints, I'd happily hear them. This story is real old and I wasn't even trying, but it's still better than the sad buttload of wank you follow and favorite.

Plus, I saw your review on Pyramid Head's pitch. Definitely agree it was garbage, because you know, a real writer knows his weakest works and flaws but again, it's light years beyond anything you'll ever write, basic cuck. Thanks for reminding me to shit on more stories you may like tho.
5/23/2019 c1 Guesto
Some of those quotes are cringe as fuck. Good idea but would easily get murked.
4/29/2019 c1 54Dragonlord0
Nice.
1/3/2018 c1 12The Winged Merchant
That was amazing, I loved the ending and I can see Vergil, Akuma, Magento, and Vile teaming up with Vader (AKA: Becoming his generals by force... wait.).

I can also see some other alternate costumes being Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker, and Ghost Anakin as well. I did love the alternate costume choices overall and did figure Anakin was gonna be a skin.

Overall I give this a 10/10. Good job, maybe you should do more what if MVC guest fighters.
1/2/2018 c1 14Dream Guardian AMS
That was incredible, however, you may need to work on your character entrances so they are done faster. Also, Vader's level 3 hyper combo needs changing as I think it would fit much better in an Injustice game, not an MVC game. Most if not all the character interactions gave me a good chuckle. Nicely done.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service