for The Baker Street Irregulars

2/20/2020 c2 HoneyTheCupcake
This story is really good so far! I'm really hoping that you would consider trying to continue or rewrite this in the future (if so maybe on Archive of Our Own). I enjoyed reading and I think this story will turn out great if you decide to keep writing :).
7/27/2018 c2 OrguMiMi
I am intrigued it is an excellent premise, I look foreward to the future of this fic, so please make sure you continue it
6/7/2018 c2 Ai Huiyuan
I like the story so far. I am curious who the Baker Street Irregulars really are and what they actually do. Besides who are those mysterious men?
I am looking forward to the next chapter.
6/7/2018 c2 50Neyane
Finally, another chapter! I must say this is interesting, and pretty daring, especially if the fake passport could be spotted by Shinichi himself so fast only by looking. The security people didn't do their job! I also wonder what they want to do, stuff like that. Good luck for the next chapter
6/6/2018 c2 2RandomGuyonthestreet13
cool
1/24/2018 c1 suntan140
Continue please
1/7/2018 c1 OrguMiMi
please continue and soon goodness I can feel the possible plots and cannot wait for what this one will bring
1/4/2018 c1 D
Oh this story looks like it's getting off to a intriguing start. I wonder what will become of the meitantei? Keep up the good work. :D
1/3/2018 c1 Omoshirei
I am interested in this story, so please continue, as it will be a shame if you decide to discontinue after coming up with a great plot bunny for our Metantei to cross paths with Holmes.

Despite the OCs in this part the story, I'm fine with it because it helps the story proceed instead of creating insensible conflict. However, if you do wish to include OCs as main characters, I would not wish to change your revelation or critique it.

BTW this would make a good prologue.