for The Last Knight: Altered

6/7 c17 Captain Jaguar
I picture the music from the first movie playing in the background and I like the part when Cade and optimus are talking and it reminds me of optimus thanking Sam for bringing him back and how Cade gets to have his happy ending and finds peace and purpose and this fanfiction brought me back to my childhood of the first transformers movie and it reminds me why I love transformers as much as Star Wars.
6/7 c16 Captain Jaguar
I picture the optimus vs megatron theme from the first movie playing when optimus defeats megatron and quintessa.
6/7 c15 Captain Jaguar
I picture the scorpion I music from the first movie playing and I’m glad grimlock and the Dinobots get to shine like and I still enjoyed age of extinction and last knight , but there’s stuff I would improve on.
6/7 c13 Captain Jaguar
The part when the knights are beating optimus I wanted to cry in the theatre and the music was on point and I picture your voice theme playing in the background and the part when Adam and Cade saves optimus gives me chills.
6/7 c12 Captain Jaguar
I like the paralells from that scene in revenge of the fallen when Sam , mikela , Leo and Simmons are looking at the tomb of the primes and this reminded me of that when they’re seeing the primes’ statues and I picture the music from that scene playing in the background.
6/6 c8 Captain Jaguar
I really like how Cade and Vivian were rivals like doctor strange and Ironman in infinity war and it’s really funny how they make fun of each other.
6/5 c7 Captain Jaguar
I really like ultra Magnus he reminds me of a autobot version of general morshower and he steal the show in every scene he’s in and my choice for the voice actor would be Kevin Conroy . He nailed it as batman he has that imposing presence and something we can get behind.
6/5 c5 Captain Jaguar
I’m being reminded of civil war becaus Lennox and Cade are like Ironman and cap there’s no right or wrong answer and they’re people with different points of view and go he’d to head is deep and conflicting drama and they both want what’s best for the autobots and want to protect their family and Cade had to leave Tessa and Shane to protect them so they don’t become fugitives and ironhide had to leave Lennox and his family so they don’t become fugitives and I understand both points of view . But when it comes to the staff dilemma I understand lennox’s motivation and how he has more experience dealing with megatron and the decepticons and he’s known the autobots longer and he wants to make sure megatron doesn’t get his hands on the staff and there is too much at stake.
6/5 c3 Captain Jaguar
I just imagine Steve Blum from transformers prime playing starscream and barricade and frank weljer himself and I love how deep his voice is.
6/5 c2 Captain Jaguar
I still liked the last knight , but there are parts I would improve on and do better and there are cool ideas in it and I hope paramount makes transformers 7 I don’t want them to reboot everything and I love the first transformers movie and it’ll always be the best and I want that story to keep going.
5/25 c17 Captain Jaguar
I’m reminded of the end of endgame when everyone shows up at Tony’s funeral and when Morgan says to happy she wants cheese burgers and I picture the music from the end of the first two movies playing and I still enjoy the last knight and age of extinction , there are parts I would improve on and your fanfiction stories brought me back to my childhood and I still love the first transformers movie and the first one will always be the best and the others are great , but the first one will always have a special place in my heart.
5/25 c16 Captain Jaguar
This is what I wanted and I picture the optimus vs megatron music playing in the background from the first movie when they defeat quintessa and I imagine the music at the end of the first two movies playing and the transformers movies will always have a special place in my heart, and this fanfiction brought me back to my childhood.
5/25 c15 Captain Jaguar
I was being reminded of the first movie when they’re fighting scorpion I in the desert and I picture the music from that part playing in the background.
5/25 c14 Captain jagauar
I’m being reminded of the final battle of endgame when they’re all charging a in a big lord of the rings battle and the action is amazing.
5/25 c13 Captain Jaguar
I really enjoyed the movie , there’s stuff I would improve on and I still love the first transformers movie and I want paramount to reconsider canceling transformers 6 and I’m so mixed right now because I love transformers as much as I love Star Wars.
502 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »