for Rewind

4/29/2018 c14 3Ceres2412
You guys earned the fav and follow. I would like to give it multiple times, but it seams only one is possible.

I hope Shinichi and Kaito won't hate me, but actually I have a murder for you. I just have to suport you in any way I can. If I have to kill somebody to have more chapers so be it.
English isn't my mothertungue but if you are still looking for murder... I think I could write it in an understandable way.
4/2/2018 c14 CursedRaven
nooooooo! i want more! can i read a new chapter please!
1/29/2018 c8 2Astrido
what's with the f*ing list in every chapter?! besides, you can't just ask people to write for other people's stories. they belong to them and you have to ask before doing anything with it.
also it just doubles your word count, which is just faking. please delete that part, i want to read your story, not this.

with that out of the way, i really like the idea of a shrunken kaito. i don't quite understand why hikaru is really necessary, but well...
kaito as a child is really cute and their crime solving together is well done.
cheers
Maya
1/28/2018 c14 34Fragments of Imagination
Great chapter, as always
1/22/2018 c12 Fragments of Imagination
I love the heist with two Kids! But oh, Hakuba is going to give them the suspicious look, if he ever saw Kaito and Shinichi together.

Great chapter!
1/20/2018 c11 30Kingsforcedvacation
Love this story
1/15/2018 c9 34Fragments of Imagination
Aww, I hope I can get those cute and romantic photos >.< (squealing happily).
1/13/2018 c8 Fragments of Imagination
Aww. They are just so cute together! I hope to see more of them being this cute!
1/10/2018 c5 Nat
Please excuse my rambling

First off this story is great!
Im wondering how you'll deal with ayumi's crush on conan (and ai's possibly maybe crush on him but ive only gotten to the 300's in the anime so if its been dealt with sorry) and how she's going to react to two of them now
Now the kudo's and its going to bite them in the behind
Will the kudo's do the same lets kidnap him to teach him how dangerous it all is (then lose him because hes an escape artist and freak out? Because they didn't realize who he was) or is Yusaku going to be overly smart and know who kaito is from like some small thing
Will Yukiko and kaito get along they both know disguises were fond of kaitos dad and kaito at least would tolerate her desire to stick someone in a dress -maybe ive got animes mixed up-
Or is the problem that the kudos come and take only one of them and the remaining one freaks out looking for the missing one -unless its simply ran calling yukiko to tell her about the brake up and being told conans's a only child-
One last thing i know its stupid but whats going on with Kaito's doves i would assume he didn't make plans for them and eventually they'd get curious where he's gone unless the calls to aoko jii and his mom were to set up caring for them but still eventually they would get curious and try to find him wouldnt they
-sorry feel free to ignore me just curious-
Hoping you update soon!
1/9/2018 c5 Tsuki
Hope you update soon
1/8/2018 c5 30Kingsforcedvacation
I can’t wait for them to get together!
1/7/2018 c5 34Fragments of Imagination
Aand it's progressing smoothly. Great chapter, as always.
1/7/2018 c4 Fragments of Imagination
Great chapter! I like how Arthur stumped Conan with how he did his Magic! I hope you will update soon, but there's no need to rush. Rushed Story often ended up being not too good. Enjoy your time, okay?
1/7/2018 c3 eminadaisuki
Nice! Hope you'll update soon.
1/6/2018 c1 Fragments of Imagination
This is quite good. The sight of Arthur and Conan together side by side, with the two of them wearing cute curious or mischievous expression, is too good to be ignored! Oh, I wonder how many people's heart going to get stolen by them.
30 « Prev Page 1 2