FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

10/5 c20 2Leisa 500
En enero? Wow, que tarde llegué. Admito que fue precioso, no pago el internet para hacer sufrir mis sentimientos pero como soy masoquista, pacientemente esperaré al próximo capítulo
6/1 c7 prf DOOM
I … loved it because it adds a perfect darkness to the story but unfortunately I’m not sadistic enough for this chapter
1/7 c20 812tailedninja-demon
Aaaaaaaa, I'm so glad this story is still going. Thanks author! I appreciate the devotion and the quality of this work :D
1/7 c20 LilLuz21
Oh my god. What an absolute delight to read, this chapter really was the cup of hot cocoa I needed- even when the hurt is there, the actions of trying to forgive is the one that change things.

Thanks for the update ️️️
11/9/2021 c19 Ryuu
Heyyy did you have the continuation?
9/30/2021 c19 2Leisa 500
Ay, me encanta la relación que tienen estos dos. Se llevan por solo por 4 años y yo los veo como un padre y su hijo. Sin duda tu historia me has hecho tanto reír como llorar, pero estos últimos capítulos han sido preciosos. Ya espero con ansías lo que vaya a pasar cuando entren a la Agencia ¿Dazai presentará a Atsushi ante todos como su aprendiz, hermanito, hijo? Eso me muero por leer. Espero la actualización
7/14/2021 c19 Innominatam
I absolutely love how Dazai’s and Atsushi’s relationship has evolved. Their characters are amazingly developed, and I can’t wait to see more.

Also Odasaku’s continued influence on the two.
6/2/2021 c19 34Kay Hau
Whoa, this is dark but so good! Pretty addictive, caught up in just two days and definitely alerting this to find out what happens from here! I love how even at his darkest Atsushi is still just… innocent? Empathetic, just all around good, and it’s beautiful how that has a direct impact on Dazai at this very awkward stage of his life, when he goes from being “darkest mafia black” to trying to live up to his promise to Odasaku. Yeah, their relationship isn’t healthy, but like Dazai pointed out, there’s not really any other options (for Atsushi at least), especially with Dazai being the only person capable of shutting down the tiger. Very curious how things will shift as the Armed Detective Agency comes into play (which maybe would mean Atsushi wouldn’t need Dazai so much?) and as Dazai continues to struggle on his quest to be a better person. He’s actually probably already making faster progress than he did in canon, by nature of having Atsushi around as a twisted sort of moral compass.

I was a bit disappointed that Atsushi wasn’t somehow able to save Oda, but then I suppose Dazai would never have broken from the Port Mafia. Ouch. And I definitely miss the strange rivalry and awesome team up of Akutagawa and Atsushi, but it makes sense that Dazai wouldn’t have taken in Atsushi if he still had an apprentice. The way Akutagawa and Gin died both make sense in this story too.

Looking forward to those other stories you mentioned are still in the planning stages, like Chuuya mentoring Atsushi! What an interesting idea, since we know from Chuuya’s backstory arc how protective he is of those under him. We saw a bit of that in here, and I agree it makes sense that if they’d been on the same side that Chuuya would probably respect Atsushi’s talent/potential as well as be protective of his more sensitive nature. I personally find their two abilities the most interesting and probably the most powerful, and there’s that interesting touch that they both would rely on Dazai for their ‘ultimate form’, hmm…

Anyway, this is getting long, so I’ll leave this review with Great Job, Well-Written, Fascinating Plot!
4/18/2021 c19 HOLAA913
omg omg the bonding? also rip atsushi that was rlly considerate of dazai?
4/18/2021 c19 11jilnachtaugen
I'm in utter shock. That chapter was so heavy in terms of raw emotions. It's heartbreaking to see Atsushi beginning to trust Dazai and know that at some point he is going to learn that terrible secret. My heaaaaaaaaart! I can only pray my baby won't be broken beyond repair. I'm shaking in my boots!

It's so nice to have you back though! I can't wait to see where this is going!
1/28/2021 c18 Bungoufan
Hi, hope all is well. I really hope ch 19 comes soon. Im addicted.
1/1/2021 c18 Dratias
AAAAHHHH This fic is amazing! By far my favorite one for this series! Love it love it love it! Will Chuuya be making an appearance again soon? In this story, did Dazai kill Akutagawa during that one flashback scene in the anime when he shot him but his power protected him? Man I'm excited to see how the relationship between these two grow in the time it takes before they can join the agency.. It'll take a lot of work and trust, but I'm really hoping they can grow from being survivors together to becoming true friends. Fantastic fic 10/10. can't wait to see what you post next!
12/3/2020 c1 20Fire Red Fox Queen
Hiyo, Sakura-san. I mean nothing by this, so I hope you don't take any offense. But I wanted to let you know that your story at its very base (Atsushi taking Akutagawa's place as Dazai's apprentice in the Mafia) is the same as an existing novel BSD: BEAST. I haven't read it yet, nor have I read your story, but I'm under the impression that 1. They're at least somewhat different (thus my request for you not to take offense). And 2, I have a feeling they're going to end very differently. (Because I did spoil that for myself, and damn, I'm excited to read the novel myself. But don't ruin it for yourself, okay?) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know because I thought you might want to read it when the official English translation comes out. See what's similar and see what's different. See if you like both, or maybe you think your version is better. That sorta thing. Though I will say that BEAST can probably be considered canon rather than just an AU because of the presence and use of the Book. So I do think that is a good way to make an AU simultaneously part of the 'canon' universe, ya know? I don't know if you used it here or not, but I think it's a device worth consideration for other fics.
11/16/2020 c18 11jilnachtaugen
I missed this so much and I am absolutely THRILLED to see Atsushi making some progress and Dazai being so dedicated to becoming a better person. Thank you for this! I can’t wait to see where this is going next ! Also, Atsushi liking chameleons is sooooo cute and heartwarming!
11/15/2020 c18 3Land of Insanity
Not gonna lie, I want that chameleon mug now
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »