FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

4/30 c20 Guest
Please update
11/25/2023 c20 Veronica Bernat
Helloo! Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite fics! No matter what fandom I'm into, I always have time to come back and check on this story. The pacing is done so well and nothing about it feels rushed. The development in their relationship is just so gradual and well written. It allows you to really feel like you're going on a journey with the characters. I love it!
8/28/2023 c20 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
8/28/2023 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE
2/10/2023 c20 Guest
This story was awesome but I has a problem... I have no more to read and this was an awesome read I hope you update again but if you dont I understand
2/2/2023 c20 Guest
Hello, I don’t know if you will see this but I wanted to let you know that despite the fact that the last update has been a year ago I LOVE this fix and still check regularly to see if there is any more content for me to devour. You rock
2/2/2023 c20 Guest
Hi
10/5/2022 c20 3Leisa 500
En enero? Wow, que tarde llegué. Admito que fue precioso, no pago el internet para hacer sufrir mis sentimientos pero como soy masoquista, pacientemente esperaré al próximo capítulo
6/1/2022 c7 prf DOOM
I … loved it because it adds a perfect darkness to the story but unfortunately I’m not sadistic enough for this chapter
1/7/2022 c20 812tailedninja-demon
Aaaaaaaa, I'm so glad this story is still going. Thanks author! I appreciate the devotion and the quality of this work :D
1/7/2022 c20 LilLuz21
Oh my god. What an absolute delight to read, this chapter really was the cup of hot cocoa I needed- even when the hurt is there, the actions of trying to forgive is the one that change things.

Thanks for the update ️️️
11/9/2021 c19 Ryuu
Heyyy did you have the continuation?
9/30/2021 c19 3Leisa 500
Ay, me encanta la relación que tienen estos dos. Se llevan por solo por 4 años y yo los veo como un padre y su hijo. Sin duda tu historia me has hecho tanto reír como llorar, pero estos últimos capítulos han sido preciosos. Ya espero con ansías lo que vaya a pasar cuando entren a la Agencia ¿Dazai presentará a Atsushi ante todos como su aprendiz, hermanito, hijo? Eso me muero por leer. Espero la actualización
7/14/2021 c19 Innominatam
I absolutely love how Dazai’s and Atsushi’s relationship has evolved. Their characters are amazingly developed, and I can’t wait to see more.

Also Odasaku’s continued influence on the two.
6/2/2021 c19 36Kay Hau
Whoa, this is dark but so good! Pretty addictive, caught up in just two days and definitely alerting this to find out what happens from here! I love how even at his darkest Atsushi is still just… innocent? Empathetic, just all around good, and it’s beautiful how that has a direct impact on Dazai at this very awkward stage of his life, when he goes from being “darkest mafia black” to trying to live up to his promise to Odasaku. Yeah, their relationship isn’t healthy, but like Dazai pointed out, there’s not really any other options (for Atsushi at least), especially with Dazai being the only person capable of shutting down the tiger. Very curious how things will shift as the Armed Detective Agency comes into play (which maybe would mean Atsushi wouldn’t need Dazai so much?) and as Dazai continues to struggle on his quest to be a better person. He’s actually probably already making faster progress than he did in canon, by nature of having Atsushi around as a twisted sort of moral compass.

I was a bit disappointed that Atsushi wasn’t somehow able to save Oda, but then I suppose Dazai would never have broken from the Port Mafia. Ouch. And I definitely miss the strange rivalry and awesome team up of Akutagawa and Atsushi, but it makes sense that Dazai wouldn’t have taken in Atsushi if he still had an apprentice. The way Akutagawa and Gin died both make sense in this story too.

Looking forward to those other stories you mentioned are still in the planning stages, like Chuuya mentoring Atsushi! What an interesting idea, since we know from Chuuya’s backstory arc how protective he is of those under him. We saw a bit of that in here, and I agree it makes sense that if they’d been on the same side that Chuuya would probably respect Atsushi’s talent/potential as well as be protective of his more sensitive nature. I personally find their two abilities the most interesting and probably the most powerful, and there’s that interesting touch that they both would rely on Dazai for their ‘ultimate form’, hmm…

Anyway, this is getting long, so I’ll leave this review with Great Job, Well-Written, Fascinating Plot!
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »