FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

11/14/2020 c18 HOLAA913
YAY you're back! I loved the chapter- still getting mixed vibes from dazai tho (I mean, I didnt like him in the show either sooo)
11/14/2020 c18 3PenguinOtaku
Oh geez. Dazai trying to be nice but actually being threatening is sort of hilarious. I'm really like how you're shaping the character progression. It's not too abrupt but you can also clearly see how both Dazai and Atsushi's relationship is changing.

Thanks for the new chapter!
9/25/2020 c17 MoruReview
Incredible emotional roller coaster so far. Can't wait for the next chapter on your spin of events.
9/25/2020 c6 MoruReview
So far this has been a captivating fiction. I loved this Chuuya/Atsushi chapter. They are so good for each other. 3
7/31/2020 c17 PenguinOtaku
Thanks for the chapter! I can't wait for the detective agency to make its way into this story!
7/22/2020 c17 Guest
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. It is very well written, I can't wait to see how this will end. Though it sucks that it is close to over.
7/15/2020 c15 Guest
Thus story is amazing its my favorite I've do far
6/22/2020 c17 MF25
This is amazing I Really hope you keep writing this is the only good bungou stray dogs fic I've read so far and thank you so much and please don't abandon the story it would crush my heart. Again love your work
6/21/2020 c17 3Land of Insanity
I'm sad this is going to end soon but I can't wait for the ending! I really like the changing of the dynamic that's going on. I want to see where Dazai hopes to improve his character and if Atsushi can accept that and trust in Dazai.
6/21/2020 c17 5OverGlowed
I wonder how Atsushi’s relationships with the agency members will be affected by his time in the port mafia. Great chapter, hope you update soon!
6/21/2020 c17 2NoEndInSight13
I love crocheting too! It's always nice to meet someone with the same hobby!
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
6/20/2020 c17 5CampPillow
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is so good too! When are they going to the agency?! God im hyping like theres an episode ready to be released soon. This is greate
6/11/2020 c16 12oohlips123
I can't wait for the next chapter! This fic had my heart in a vice grip every chapter! The Angst! The Fear! The ODASAKU! I was nearly in tears every time something happened, and I don't even know why. Dasai is trying but he realizes that it's gonna be an uphill battle in getting Atsushi to trust him again. OH MY GOD, IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!
5/19/2020 c16 3Land of Insanity
The thing I like most about this story is the constant emotional turmoil that Atsushi constantly finds himself in. The amount of stress he is under would have surely made others go insane by now. I also like how you wrote Dazai, I think you captured his character well. I can't wait to see how their dynamic will change or it if will at all.
5/3/2020 c15 Sewarea
I really like this fic. My heart cries for Atsushi and I hope things get better for him soon. I also feel bad for Dazai even though he’s been such a bastard. He’s trying his best to make up for it
84 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »