FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

4/24/2020 c16 5OverGlowed
I’m in love with this story, can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/23/2020 c16 DolphinLover125
I've just read all 16 chapters that are here so far, and I've got to say: I love this so much! Maybe I'm just being weird, but your writing actually brought tears to my eyes. (In a good way.) I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/17/2020 c16 sunnyday1212
yay new chapter! thanks for the update :)
4/17/2020 c16 3PenguinOtaku
It's really interesting to see Port Mafia Dazai and cannon Dazai's characters blending as he tries to become a better person. Also, Atsushi's take on Dazai's character shift is cool to see. Thanks for the chapter!
4/17/2020 c16 2NoEndInSight13
Your stories make quarantine easier to handle. I love them!
Also, maybe it would be easier for Dazai and Atsushi to leave the country? That would be cool.
4/17/2020 c16 11jilnachtaugen
First offHiiiiiii! You’re back!
Second offI so knew someone was gonna end up finding them! (My poor baby Atsushi can’t catch a break). Thank God it wasn’t Chuuya. Now THAT would’ve been messy. Although I’m pretty sure he has a soft spot for Atsushi.

I love how you deeply you dive into the broken minds of those two with so much realism! Atsushi trying to see Dazai in a new light and Dazai trying to become a good person. I love it! Be proud of yourself!

Anyways, it was amazing reading you again! Hope you’re not done with this story yet. I’ll be waiting impatiently!
1/18/2020 c15 GalaxyKitsune
I found this chapter very interesting, even though it is one of the less action-packed chapters there was a lot more emotion between them. I love the character development by the way.
12/15/2019 c15 Guest
Wow this was so good!
11/23/2019 c15 Guest
Really good
I hope you update again soon
11/23/2019 c12 Guest
This was amazing, I hope you update soon
11/2/2019 c15 Guest
This was amazing, I can't wait for the next update. This really shows how they understand one another struggle and that even now they are still learning. I can't wait to see how the agency react to the pair. After all atushi still seems to wince at tense at dazai. This would make an interesting reaction from the agency to there mentor and apprentice relationship. It also shows dazai is trying to change but that it is difficult.
11/1/2019 c15 Danny09
This is so good! Thanks for the update
11/1/2019 c15 jilnachtaugen
You're making it very difficult for me to still be mad at Dazai for everything he did to Atsushi. I wanted to hug them both so bad. Don't they have underground therapists in Yokohama? That should so be a thing. So many of them need it.

All this waiting around is scaring me. I'm always afraid someone from the Port Mafia is just gonna barge in there and find them. Though I am curious as to what Chuuya would do if he found them. Meh, he'd probably try to kill Dazai...
10/31/2019 c15 11Consumer
Yeees. Update! Yay! I missed you. One thing I like and would enjoy seeing more of, is Atsushi feeling like he can't trust Dazai but doesn't really realize how much he is trusting him. In the show and bit of the manga I read he always had this vibe of forcing himself to mistrust people which I kinda feel when reading this. I like reading how his trust isn't misplaced and when it very much is misplaced in Dazai. He's always torn but seems to have made up his mind on trusting and yet not trusting him. Good old inner conflict.

Hope you update this story and the other ones soon because I liked your stuff. Because you're cool.
10/31/2019 c15 fuiopu98
The two of them are trying pretty hard to bond together. It's kinda… cute? Good chapter btw
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »