FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

6/21/2020 c17 3Land of Insanity
I'm sad this is going to end soon but I can't wait for the ending! I really like the changing of the dynamic that's going on. I want to see where Dazai hopes to improve his character and if Atsushi can accept that and trust in Dazai.
6/21/2020 c17 5OverGlowed
I wonder how Atsushi’s relationships with the agency members will be affected by his time in the port mafia. Great chapter, hope you update soon!
6/21/2020 c17 2NoEndInSight13
I love crocheting too! It's always nice to meet someone with the same hobby!
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
6/20/2020 c17 5CampPillow
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is so good too! When are they going to the agency?! God im hyping like theres an episode ready to be released soon. This is greate
6/11/2020 c16 14oohlips123
I can't wait for the next chapter! This fic had my heart in a vice grip every chapter! The Angst! The Fear! The ODASAKU! I was nearly in tears every time something happened, and I don't even know why. Dasai is trying but he realizes that it's gonna be an uphill battle in getting Atsushi to trust him again. OH MY GOD, IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!
5/19/2020 c16 3Land of Insanity
The thing I like most about this story is the constant emotional turmoil that Atsushi constantly finds himself in. The amount of stress he is under would have surely made others go insane by now. I also like how you wrote Dazai, I think you captured his character well. I can't wait to see how their dynamic will change or it if will at all.
5/3/2020 c15 Sewarea
I really like this fic. My heart cries for Atsushi and I hope things get better for him soon. I also feel bad for Dazai even though he’s been such a bastard. He’s trying his best to make up for it
4/24/2020 c16 5OverGlowed
I’m in love with this story, can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/23/2020 c16 DolphinLover125
I've just read all 16 chapters that are here so far, and I've got to say: I love this so much! Maybe I'm just being weird, but your writing actually brought tears to my eyes. (In a good way.) I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/17/2020 c16 sunnyday1212
yay new chapter! thanks for the update :)
4/17/2020 c16 3PenguinOtaku
It's really interesting to see Port Mafia Dazai and cannon Dazai's characters blending as he tries to become a better person. Also, Atsushi's take on Dazai's character shift is cool to see. Thanks for the chapter!
4/17/2020 c16 2NoEndInSight13
Your stories make quarantine easier to handle. I love them!
Also, maybe it would be easier for Dazai and Atsushi to leave the country? That would be cool.
4/17/2020 c16 11jilnachtaugen
First offHiiiiiii! You’re back!
Second offI so knew someone was gonna end up finding them! (My poor baby Atsushi can’t catch a break). Thank God it wasn’t Chuuya. Now THAT would’ve been messy. Although I’m pretty sure he has a soft spot for Atsushi.

I love how you deeply you dive into the broken minds of those two with so much realism! Atsushi trying to see Dazai in a new light and Dazai trying to become a good person. I love it! Be proud of yourself!

Anyways, it was amazing reading you again! Hope you’re not done with this story yet. I’ll be waiting impatiently!
1/18/2020 c15 GalaxyKitsune
I found this chapter very interesting, even though it is one of the less action-packed chapters there was a lot more emotion between them. I love the character development by the way.
12/15/2019 c15 Guest