FanFiction.Net
for Out of One Prison and Into Another

11/23/2019 c12 Guest
This was amazing, I hope you update soon
11/2/2019 c15 Guest
This was amazing, I can't wait for the next update. This really shows how they understand one another struggle and that even now they are still learning. I can't wait to see how the agency react to the pair. After all atushi still seems to wince at tense at dazai. This would make an interesting reaction from the agency to there mentor and apprentice relationship. It also shows dazai is trying to change but that it is difficult.
11/1/2019 c15 Danny09
This is so good! Thanks for the update
11/1/2019 c15 11jilnachtaugen
You're making it very difficult for me to still be mad at Dazai for everything he did to Atsushi. I wanted to hug them both so bad. Don't they have underground therapists in Yokohama? That should so be a thing. So many of them need it.

All this waiting around is scaring me. I'm always afraid someone from the Port Mafia is just gonna barge in there and find them. Though I am curious as to what Chuuya would do if he found them. Meh, he'd probably try to kill Dazai...
10/31/2019 c15 11Consumer
Yeees. Update! Yay! I missed you. One thing I like and would enjoy seeing more of, is Atsushi feeling like he can't trust Dazai but doesn't really realize how much he is trusting him. In the show and bit of the manga I read he always had this vibe of forcing himself to mistrust people which I kinda feel when reading this. I like reading how his trust isn't misplaced and when it very much is misplaced in Dazai. He's always torn but seems to have made up his mind on trusting and yet not trusting him. Good old inner conflict.

Hope you update this story and the other ones soon because I liked your stuff. Because you're cool.
10/31/2019 c15 fuiopu98
The two of them are trying pretty hard to bond together. It's kinda… cute? Good chapter btw
10/15/2019 c14 Metaphorical Tables
ooh this is good
angsty, obviously, but like, not unrealistically
I like it
10/6/2019 c14 Guest
This was amazing, I hope you write about the dynamic they have. Will Atushi still be nervous and scared of his mentor later. If they join the agency how will others react to there dynamic and Atushis fear of dazai. Honestly this was amazing and I hope you update or make a sequel.
9/16/2019 c14 UntamedWolf2217
I absolutely love this story! You are a wonderful author and you portray the characters perfectly. While you, by any chance, be updating again soon?
9/6/2019 c1 1RipleyL
This is awesome
9/5/2019 c14 11jilnachtaugen
Yes! They finally talked about the DAD! Now I'm really curious about Dazai's plan for the next two years? Is the mafia coming after them? Who else are they gonna meet on the way? Will there be lots of trouble? I can't wait to find out!

Also, I'm now REALLY curious about why Dazai killed Akutagawa.
9/2/2019 c14 12SakushiRyu
Two words: great story.

I can't wait to read more. Good luck with your next chapter!
9/1/2019 c14 Vicky09
Your story is wonderful, many thanks for writing it and share it with us, i'm in love with this
8/30/2019 c13 Vicky09
OHMYGOOOOOOD! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!
7/22/2019 c13 11jilnachtaugen
I think it's adorable how Dazai tries to become a better person with Atsushi and is just being really clumsy about it. It really fits the vibe you had going for this story. You're so good at this! I am shivering in anticipation. I'm so scared of what'll happen if the mafia finds them! Though I'd be really interested in knowing how it would go if Chuuya found them since he did have a soft spot for Atsushi. Oh and I also want to see them meet some member of the future that last sentence made my skin crawl! AAARRRG! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »