for Uncel Judai- The Supreme King

9/22/2020 c3 DSRiddle
I will admit, I’m a bit homophobic (I try to live by the saying “to each, their own” but don’t always succeed). Looking past that part though, I can easily see that this is a great story that you have here. In my opinion, it deserves more views and favourites than it currently has. I hope you come back to this and continue it. I look forward to seeing Thais story play out.
3/10/2019 c3 Nixie the Pixie Cat
I love this! It's too cute! Please update soon I want more. Pretty please it's just so good.
12/2/2018 c3 5lumigo akvo9504
This is getting to be hilarious and serious. A difficult combo but an interesting one none the less. I can't wait to see where this idea of yours goes
12/2/2018 c1 lumigo akvo9504
The end of this chapter is so cute
11/25/2018 c3 19Yuki Lunar
I hope you'll continue it. I would love to read more.

I love it.
10/17/2018 c3 Guest
Please update
10/14/2018 c3 Hi There
This is a great story. Love it.
10/2/2018 c3 Guest
REVIEW DANG IT
8/22/2018 c3 Guest
Please update. Please you can't abandon this fic because finally someone made a fic where the GX crew are still in contact with each other and are involved with the 5Ds and the ships are some of my favorites so PLEASE continue this fic
7/11/2018 c3 Guest
Please update I really miss this story so much and I want to see more Johan x Judai material it's so beautiful
5/13/2018 c3 Guest
I really don't like the fact you decided to use kaibaxyugi shipping and Jesse and Jaden shipping it seems over used and pointless here. It just made me really lose interest and I'm not saying this cus I hate yaoi ships one of my favorite is a Double D and Kevin cus of an adorable comic.
5/13/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
Excellent job on this story.
5/10/2018 c3 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next, this fic is awesome.
5/6/2018 c3 Blackdrake
DEspite my little case of homophobia, I must say your story really has picked my interest. A good idea to have the gx crew intervene in satelite. These people deserve a bit of happines. And I cant wait to hear ryus and asukas reaction when it comes out that their twins are signers. But on the plus side, Lunas trip to the spirit world that happened in the anime will be ways more safer now, that she has a whole bunch of uncles that can do that too and can help her over there.
As for the CEO seat in Industrial Illusions thank goodness that divine didnt get that. That guy is a absolute idiot. But Im looking forward to Jadens reaction when he hears that this freak tries to recruit Aki. After all Divine is no part in the signer war. So the surprime king can interfere with that. Speaking of which. You said only the king and his vassals cant interfere, but what about their friends? Im not to sure about edo or saio, but Fujiwara definitely didnt belong to their inner circle at the duel academy So I think he should be able to duel against the dark signers. And youve got to admit that would be a sight to behold. After all he was strong enough to force Judai and Johan to team up against him. But that is just a suggestion of mine.
So, Im really curious for the next chapter.
Hope you update soon.

Bye,
Blackdrake
5/5/2018 c3 2QueenLunaCrystal
Ice cream? Really? Also, I'm really glad you continued this (and that Lua & Luka have some connection to the GX crew) and can't wait for the next update!
25 Page 1 2 Next »