for Is there ANYTHING else!

1/30/2018 c1 1Vault Tech Company
EXCUSE ME BUT BY ANY CHANCE HAVE YOU READ THE ONES IN SPANISH?
IM A LATIN AND ALSO A A.T WRITER AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE ONES IN SPANISH ARE GOOD ONES AND ALSO HAVE GREAT HISTORYS
1/17/2018 c1 Guest
Dear Mr./Ms. ChaseRyans123,

I must confess that I have to agree with your sentiments. I keep seeing the same plots over and over again. Oh, let's put the characters in a high school setting, that's completely original. A herpa derp, is what I say to that. And here you come along with fresh, creative storylines. Bully for you Sir or Miss, bully for you.

P.S. If Finn was a sorcerer, since it seems that magic is connected to what you are made of, like you said, I am toying with the idea that Finn would create, at least at first, Cronenburg-esque freaks of nature, that would terrorize the populous en mass with glorious candy carnage until Phoebe comes in and torches them all.

P.P.S. If you can't tell I really enjoy the movie The Thing.

Sincerely,

A Fellow Who Doesn't Have An Account Here, Sorry.
1/4/2018 c1 15Nos482reborn
lot of good ideas there been working on a variation of the Hunter plot myself for awhile as a huntress mentor/lover centric fic maybe with some marceline mixed in tracking monsters for the good of Ooo the anguish of if he arrives too late for some poor sap..