FanFiction.Net
for Star Wars Episode VIII

10/28/2023 c1 5VoteDonaldJTrump2024
Remember to vote Donald J. Trump in 2024 to stop liberals, niggers, faggots, kikes, and trannies from invading and burning the country down! #MAGA
9/12/2021 c1 Milarumi
Awesome fanfiction! Could you please write the next chapter? It would be great!
4/11/2018 c1 WolfDragon
Good chapter on this one.
I did saw The Last Jedi in theater and I did joy it and last week I brought on DvD.
Star War Episode 9 will going be the final battle against the first order.
3/31/2018 c1 Guest
So is the "recruit" a Sith or a Ren? Please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
3/1/2018 c1 Drake15445
Cant wait for more loved your episode VII
1/8/2018 c1 C.E.W
So finally you Redhood001, you return at last. I was beginning to think you had lost interest. So the Last Jedi takes place directly after the Force Awakens. Rey finds Luke in effort to convince him to train her and join the fight against the First Order only to find that he has given up hope. Luke will blame himself even more for Jacen's death, Kylo Ren struck the blow but Ren fell to the dark side because of Luke's actions. Speaking of which, Jacen wasn't with Luke the night he went to confront Ben Solo in the house he was sleeping in. Luke knew that if it ever came to where he might have to kill Ben Solo to prevent the rise of another Darth Vader, Jacen would have never have gone along with it. When Luke woke up and emerged from rubble of the house Ben collapsed on him, Luke felt that Jacen was alive but he could not bring himself to face his son after what he tried to do to Ben which led to the massacre. Luke left a message for Jacen before he left on his x-wing to the First Jedi Temple. As for Jacen well, his body was recovered by the First Order before the destruction of Starkiller Base and Snoke means to revive as a new Darth Vader. When Kylo Ren comes before Snoke, although Ren had succeeded in killing Jacen, the deed unbalanced him to the bone and he was bested by a girl who had never wielded a lightsaber before. The Resistance is still going, Han Solo is still alive and the seeds of the Jedi remain and as long as they do, hope remains. Snoke will revoke his faith in Kylo Ren and may threaten to replace him with his mind controlled revived cousin Jacen Skywaliker. Kylo Ren will be angry no doubt, he wanted Jacen Skywalker to join him of course but heir to the legacy of Darth Vader, that is something else entirely. Kylo Ren had felt entitled to inherit that legacy for so long since Snoke set his eyes on him and to have it taken away from him, boy I bet that will make him angry considering Snoke's words "You are no Vader... you are just a child in a mask."
1/6/2018 c1 Bab bichs
Lit
1/4/2018 c1 4DaughterOfLoki1
Yeah, you’re alive! I’m really looking forward to this story. Also can you please update your other stories.
1/4/2018 c1 6C.S. Skywalker
Wait I thought you killed Han off..? Also it wouldn’t make sense for him to be a captain and Poe to be a commander. Han has been there longer
1/4/2018 c1 8Master Skywalker 121
Wow. This was interesting. I hope you keep up the wonderful work you do.