FanFiction.Net
for Leader

7/25/2023 c9 mumphie
Another wonderfully written and woven story. I'd love to see more.
You said in your A/N - "This story is not dead"...*crossing fingers*
11/8/2022 c9 14AnAnya Contd
this is absolutely fantastic and inspiring on so many levels, I'm astounded, n this is my 9th reading of all nine chapters you posted here... I do so hope that you would be able to complete it. I also look forward much eagerly to the next posting and updates ...

you're blessed with the rare gift of a truly nuanced writing that grabs the reader and keeps their attention glued to the very last word .. blessed be, writer... I hope you never stop writing and creating such marvels
11/22/2021 c9 LoveGoodBooks86
Hi, I am really enjoying this story and hope you will continue it as soon as possible as it is very well written and an original fanfiction. I can’t wait to read more!
8/15/2021 c7 32Jake Crepeau
That actually makes sense. EVERYBODY was on edge in that house; in fact, when I first read the book, I came to that conclusion myself. There are some rather obvious things in those books that were left as dead-ends, when they actually make more sense than the explanations and conclusions Mrs. Rowling gave us. That's why the whole series has plot holes you could drive a Mack truck (lorry) through.
7/26/2021 c5 Darksnider05
Yeah book six is weird and it doesn't really hold up like it's Draco year to commit crimes and get away free. Even when Harry almost kills him isn't Malfoy in the middle of casting an unforgivable at him? To be honest Dumbledore was letting a lot slide going to his death. I get it, he really was against the wall for time and was busy researching the locations of the horcruxes. But still the moment Katie got hurt Draco should of been monitored if nothing could be proved. Along with extra legal means if nothing could be once they gained proof.

Hermione just had a bad year and I really love that you pointed out by Molly that Harry trusting his instincts has actually never gone wrong.
7/26/2021 c4 Darksnider05
It's really cool to see them use their resources and the actual super power that is simple communication and cooperation.
7/26/2021 c1 Darksnider05
The Black Library is priceless in value literally the only magical currency. Giving that away would be insanity.
6/4/2020 c9 3alix33
"the smallest, friendliest gigantic bloke" made me laugh.
I loved Harry's use of that repelling charm that Fleur taught him.
Way to go, Luna, for always carrying a muggle notebook and a pencil.
Well, prof. McGonagall, if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck...
Dumbles would have said "I am loath to assign".
4/27/2020 c5 saffron23
You use the word ‘shall’ waaay too much! Brits don’t use it that much really. Please edit most out ...over use takes away from your brilliant story.
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
Will this fic have the reprocussions? LIke with Harry being closer to Molly/Bill making Ron more jealous if you have a Horcrux hunt etc?
4/22/2020 c9 CoolFanfictionLover
wow so much happened harry is growing strong
4/22/2020 c9 agnar
I'm sorry but, this chapter sort of loses my interest. The utterly unconvincing and ridiculous crap from Rufus the useless fell beyond flat.

But beyond that, I'm totally baffled at where DD's sudden discussion of Voldemort not having an heir comes from. I don't see Harry ever mentioning Tom having an heir. He said Tom would hide a Horcrux in Hogwarts, maybe in the Chamber. Then DD suddenly begins saying it isn't likely because Tom doesn't have a child. What the fuck?

Having a Horcrux hidden where ONLY Voldemort can get it, ensures he will at least always remain a wraith as he was in book 1. He didn't leave his Horcruxes laying about so his followers can use them. Yes, the diary one was left with a follower, and we know the goblet was too. But all the other items were hidden away securely. If he'd locked one up in the Chamber, it would've been smarter than some of his chosen spots, ensuring he'd always be a wraith at the worst.
4/21/2020 c7 JayBat
I love Bill and Fleur's cursebreaker tech talk!
4/21/2020 c9 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Quite a chapter with many facets of information. Thanks for sharing!
4/21/2020 c9 11Nanchih
For a draft, this is in pretty good shape! I've seen worse that were not considered to be drafts! Good luck on those exams!
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »