for Bent Towards Justice

6/14 c6 7YesMadamePresident
Ooh I really like this! If you were to finish I would definitely read, but of course there' no pressure. I definitely have my fair share of unfinished stories on my old accounts, lol

Love the premise and the writing though!
6/30/2019 c6 AgentKalGibbs
T_T
6/30/2019 c4 AgentKalGibbs
The feels! Poor Gill, and poor Cal :(
7/10/2018 c5 52Tangledupandsideways
Ah, I love a good moral dilemma. I can't wait to see how it gets complicated.
7/9/2018 c5 Guest
Thanks for this new chapter and this great story
5/28/2018 c3 61more-than-words
This story is great so far! I really hope you continue it, I'm eager to see where it goes :)
3/5/2018 c1 1Anuzz
Wow! that was a great first chapter!
3/2/2018 c3 13SassyCop
I'm enjoying this and can't wait to see where it goes. Don't be intimidated! You're doing great!
3/1/2018 c3 52Tangledupandsideways
Please don't be intimidated. Your fic is great so far. And I need all the Cal/Gillian in my life that I can find. Keep writing this and I'll keep reading :)

I love how tender this chapter is emotionally. Gillian's introspection, the fact that it's a suicide case, the hurt/comfort aspect. It all works great together. I think it's so sweet and I'm excited to see the case pick up.

Since you're open to critique, there's a slight clarity issue. You wrote Cal's dialogue (the "Come back to bed, love") but you follow with Gillian's action. Usually the action tag after dialogue is by the person who spoke, so this can be confusing. It's not too difficult to figure out in this case because the dialogue was very much in Cal's voice, but just something to be on the lookout for in the future.
2/4/2018 c2 Guest
Looking forward to chapter 3 !
1/29/2018 c1 Long time First time
I love your style and pace. Please keep up the excellent work!
1/25/2018 c2 Tangledupandsideways
I love that this is established Callian. Keep doing what you're doing :)
1/23/2018 c1 yhelen
Get Foster's daughter back?! I like the unique on,please.
1/8/2018 c1 Millibear
Please continue! Can't wait!
1/7/2018 c1 CocoGuest