for In Which Alix is So Very Done

4/21 c1 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
in this story, it seems Alix is the only one with even half a brain. It pains me to watch how these girls go along with the bullshit 'setting up' plans between Marinette and Adrien.
4/29/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
10/28/2019 c1 22Alyce and Indi
Me like Alix plans, yes me do.

And argh. Brothers. (There's a reason it's 'oh brother' and not 'oh sister'!)
12/24/2018 c2 21SolarFlare579
... I think you just switched my favorite character list from Alya in first and Alix in second to Alix in first and Alya in second...

*le gaspe*
9/22/2018 c1 112Glimare
LOL! Alix is great. and she's totally right. Well done.
9/13/2018 c1 Dwarrior
LOL... Loved this Fic... Alix is brilliant... Keep up the awesomeness...
9/3/2018 c1 tb611tb
FINALLY AHHHHH A CHARACTER WITH SOME *SENSE* UGHHHHHHH

Thank you for sharing your story! Alix's personality was SO on point!
3/19/2018 c1 1wildtrance
Alix deserves more love.
3/12/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was an amazing story and Alix deserves a prize for being the only rational person of the group. Also, I didn't think much of it while watching the series, but it does seem like Alya adds more pressure to Marinette's already existing trouble talking with Adrien sometimes.
3/8/2018 c1 3x Faithe x
GO ALIX

I cheered her on the whole time. Alya and co. annoyed me so much here. And Jalil...oh boy. What fun lol
3/4/2018 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
2/2/2018 c1 Jani
Yeah, Alix! Friendship is the best advice. Loved how you worked in that Marinette had already stolen Adrien's phone earlier. What a surprising/not surprising thing for Alix to find out. Lol
1/23/2018 c1 SilvijaRii
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loveeeed itttttt
1/11/2018 c1 1Ashlielle
loool this was so cute! I'm so happy I wasn't the only one cringing at that episode! It was so embarrassing omg
1/11/2018 c1 Web2theweb1
Wow! I love your story, great job. If you want to send me the next chapter of your next or other stories I will be gladly honored to read and review them.
Just email me the chapter at:

web2thewebyahoo .com

Just subtract the spaces in my email and email me it.

If you need advice on anything, feel free to contact meOh! And another thing, I am currently interested in reading stories about my favorite anime, movies, and tv shows. I have a list down below of all my options for if you want to make an attempt to do so. Now I am not telling you to do this, I am just interested in these topics and I would like to see more stories on it.
Here are the topics!

The Nutcracker PrinceClara x Hans )

Sofia the firstSofia x Hugo)

Lady and the trampLady x Tramp )

Sailor moon( Usagi/SerenaxMamoru/Darien)

Daa! Daa! Daa!Miyu x Kanata )

VocaloidRin x Lennot as twins or sibling)

Miraculous LBCN (Ladybug/Marinette x Chat Noir x Adrieni ship Marichat and Adrientte hard :p)

Pokemon (Ash x Serena)

Power Puff Girls ZBlossom X Brick )

That's it!
If you want to try an make a story I'm currently looking for that has my ships and movies so please try this.
If not, that's ok. Just wanted to ask.
Continue wrtitting and emailing me your chapters! Keep it up!

From, Web2theweb1