for Advertising from the Dark Side

2/6/2018 c3 24TheDonutMistress
I'm so happy to see there's more! And I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say in my review. The plotting, Hux and Kylo's collective frustration, Poe and pals being able to sit back and enjoy the show-it's all so hilarious and suits everyone perfectly.
1/25/2018 c3 Junebug83
Poe's scientific explanations cracked me up. Hux's camouflage and Kylo's defense mechanism, lol! Another favorite line is, "patricidal, planet destroying guinea pigs". Too funny!
1/25/2018 c3 22gandalf537
“All they’re good at is standing in intimidating lines and annoying Phasma” is one of the most accurate statements I’ve ever read. And the rest of this- golden.
1/25/2018 c3 Nightfall37
Of course you have some laughs!
That chapter was very funny. Poe- I really tried not to laugh at his "expertise."
Can't wait until the next chapter, please update at least once 1-2 weeks.
1/25/2018 c3 49Shiranai Atsune
Aha! So Ren admits he threw Hux down the stairs!

Poe bought a fancy popcorn machine? ...and he said they were gonna use their money well! Well... can't watch a good movie without popcorn!

They wiretapped Han's phone?

Paint and glitter glue?

Can't Phasma join the advertising?

I think this chapter is incomplete... checked the one in archiveofourown and the ending is different... Actually, the one here is one incomplete sentence longer...
1/25/2018 c2 Shiranai Atsune
So... Kylo's plan is to get Rey to join them? Rrrrright... and those heart-shaped cut-out of her pictures say he wants her for more than advertisement...

I wonder how they're gonna pull this off...

I just love Poe!

Shouldn't they have shown the video to Snoke first before uploading it?

What's with the claw marks on Hux's face? ...Millicent?

...how did they put up the KyloKam? ...and was Kylo trying to call Rey? Does he know that she doesn't live there anymore?

Pretty sure there's more than one camera!
1/25/2018 c1 Shiranai Atsune
If the first chapter made me LOL this hard and much, I can't wait to read what else you have in store!

HAHAHAHA! THE HUMILIATING FOOTAGE! ...how did the Resistance get them? Did they really get it from Finn? Or do they have a spy?
1/18/2018 c2 Guest
Very good!
1/17/2018 c2 DonutCat11
Good story I hope you update soon!
1/16/2018 c2 24TheDonutMistress
This is wonderful and hilarious and amazing. I'm so happy to have come upon it. An intelligent, well written humor fic is a rarity. This really is a gem. I adore it.
1/16/2018 c2 StarChaser37
Please Update!
1/16/2018 c2 EasterEggRooster
This is a good story. I couldn't stop laughing!
1/16/2018 c2 OreoLover238
Sad to hear you won't update because this is a good story!
1/15/2018 c2 150Felicity Dream
Once again, I was unable to not giggle reading through this whole chapter XD
1/15/2018 c2 BBNinelove
This is absolutely the smartest and funniest Star Wars parody I have had the pleasure of reading! Funny, original and amazing!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »