FanFiction.Net
for Cinderfella

9/23/2021 c1 SunPho3n1x
I love it! Love it! Love it!
3/6/2021 c1 Kapel85
nice !
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
oh this is so cute! also strangly enough I'm glad this doesn't have a reveal :)
1/30/2019 c1 Blu
Oh I love this ajahsbsjdk
6/18/2018 c1 Randompersonreading3
I really enjoyed this story. Please write a sequel for it!
5/28/2018 c1 16hiimian
Oh man, I love that rush of preparation leading up to big events, especially when there are last-minute issues to solve, and I think you captured that perfectly! The interactions were very well staged and scripted as well. Plus, the whole premise and situation was fantastic!

I sorta feels like this deserves a sequel or something...
5/11/2018 c1 3BlenderChicken
Eeeeep
4/3/2018 c1 5MagicalGirl4
This was entertaining and really well-written. I was getting nervous at the fact that Ladybug was calling herself her own friend that sews; cutting it a bit close, as well as the other "coincidences" such as her saying Cinderfella. Seriously though, this was cute too. Love me some Ladrien and Adrinette.
3/19/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Great story!
3/12/2018 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This was an amazing story, I really liked it.
1/10/2018 c1 Pat-975
That was a super fun one shot to read. Good work!
1/7/2018 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really cattly good so for. Please and thank you.
1/7/2018 c1 Ocean
I love this! Great job!
1/7/2018 c1 3dwellingindreams
This is totally adorable!
1/7/2018 c1 3SaltyLoaf
I love this story! I love the little accidental hints that Ladybug was dropping for her identity, it made it a lot more mysterious that way ;3 Great work on it, I kinda wish something like this would happen in an episode, even though I know it won't... rip. Keep up the great work, you certainly seen to know what you are talking about!
18 Page 1 2 Next »