for Miracles Happen

7/11 c7 Trld
Well I hope it doesn’t take the full 2 years to dust it off again I love what you have done so far!
5/12 c7 nordicgirl88
I know it's been a year, but I hope you will update this! I just found it today, and I want more. I am also reading the Mr Chaos Matthew version. Very much a fan of time travel stories
2/28 c1 4Eric the Looney
I will say this about your story compared to his. Since Lady Mary is going to have extra time to know things, I'm thinking that she might cause a few...accidents in going back. That with all the stuff from the 30s onward, it's quite likely that Mary might be too old to think young, and too experienced to play dumb. I'm seeing violet giving her odd looks of "you sound like me". I can see Sybil wondering "why do you sound like me?" And I know that things are going to get a bit confusing for Matthew and Robert and Cora. That the entitled mary of the past is now so, so different compared with how they remebered. But I can also see that with mary being called back by the ghosts of Downton, there must be something a bit bigger at play. With them asking for salvation.

But all that aside, I do appreciate the melancholy Mary. Remembering all that was good in the house.

And I especially like where she regained her young form. Seeing things as they were again, and putting it together in an instant. Looking forward to this.
2/4 c4 Sophiejess
I’m loving this story!
1/2 c7 bex.goldstein
This story is amazing! I’m dying to know what happens next! I do hope you have the chance to continue
12/13/2021 c7 Guest
Please update. Too good to end here
11/29/2021 c7 Smokinbarrrel
Holy God this is really good. you have captured the character of Mary really well.
9/8/2021 c7 6Tempe4Booth
Pleeeeeeease update, I like the Mary version of Mr Chaos
7/19/2021 c7 HeavenHelpTheDoctor
This is great! Looking forward to more
7/1/2021 c7 8SoManyThingsToSay1940
This was an extremely good story! You should write more often!
6/3/2021 c7 7Chuckfanster
Kudos for not giving up on your story. There still is a lot to tell. I'm looking forward to what you write next and especially look forward to M&M furthering their relationship.
5/23/2021 c7 1steampunkunicorn
Wow, I was not expecting to come across this being updated recently. I tend to delete my subscriptions if they haven't been updated for a while and, as a result, missed this. But, this is a lovely new chapter and, if you write more, I will be prepared!
5/23/2021 c7 13previouslyjade
This continues to be great. You write their interactions so well! I will await the next update, even if it takes ten years! :)
5/23/2021 c4 previouslyjade
HAHAHAHAHA
That was amazing
5/23/2021 c3 previouslyjade
This is amazing so far! Writing style is very smooth and it gallops along (but not in a rushed sense...the pace is just right). I laughed aloud at the end where Matthew thinks Mary sounds like Violet. And again at your Author's Note. Yes, please do kill Pamuk off. We definitely want him dead.
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »