for Guardian

7/3 c5 ro781727
I hope this farce doesn’t last long, I can’t imagine Aule being pleased at his messenger having to take part in a charade. The nobles should be throwing themselves at her feet saying they aren’t worthy. Personally, I hope you have her eventually snap and reveal who she really is and publicly chew Thorin out for not telling his subjects the truth (I don’t care what excuse he uses, he should have told his subjects the truth about her from the start! Dis is right, he is an idiot!). If that causes Thorin to lose respect from his subjects for LYING to them twice (first by lying via omission by not telling them about her, and then this pathetic cover story he came up with) well, serves him right!
4/20/2019 c4 202hollyhobbit101
This is a really interesting story so far and I like how it is told from Imya’s point of view. I’m excited to read more!
4/18/2019 c4 ro781727
Catch ourselves a rat? I hope her true identity isn’t kept secret indefinitely. The dwarves’ heads are all in clear need of deflating.
1/10/2018 c2 Queen MariaTheresia
Very promising start with an intersting OC! I like your style of writing and I'm looking forward to your next update!
1/9/2018 c2 1MissCallaLilly
an awesome story, in two chapters, with another potential storyline ...great writing

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service