for The Golden Children of the Riddermark

10/9 c6 2Enjolras BeEasy
This chapter was so very precious and touching, and I love the sibling bond you have written between them. You have made Theodred quite the character for me now! :D These fics were all amazing and extremely well done. I hope you write more of these soon!
10/9 c5 Enjolras BeEasy
This little adventure definitely seems like something a tiny Eowyn would do. "Papa! Look - I made Thunder pretty!" Very nice!
10/9 c4 Enjolras BeEasy
Very cute and in all ways perfect. These Golden Children are wonderful to read about. I love the way you write them!
10/8 c3 Enjolras BeEasy
Awww, little Eowyn! This is an amazing chapter. Theodred's gentleness towards Eowyn is wonderful, and how he has it so that Eomer can pick out his own room decorations. Theodred's so kind and considerate towards his little cousins.
"Wide enough for three to walk abreast" - I’m guessing this was purposeful? ;D
10/8 c2 Enjolras BeEasy
Tiny!Eomer is SO adorable and precious. I love him and Theodred playing together at the beginning! All of this scene was so sweet, and the relationships between their whole family are amazing.
And as Meg reminded me in her review :P, I don't want Theodred to die in a few more years! I'm very sad now. I love your portrayal of him so much.
10/8 c1 Enjolras BeEasy
How very sweet! You make your scenes so cozy. Your description of the hall is beautiful; it would be such a lovely and cheerful place to be. Young Theodred is very cute, and I love the interaction between him and the girl. (Will she be in later chapters, and will I find out who she is?)
9/22/2019 c6 12Lialathuveril
Very nice. You really have a talent for these bittersweet moments, glimpses of a happy family life overshadowed by what the reader knows will eventually happen.
9/22/2019 c5 Lialathuveril
LOL, I can so picture the stallion's reaction to this assault on his dignity. Lovely little scene.
9/17/2019 c6 46megSUPERFAN
Their relationship made me smile in this chapter! You write the little moments of Rohan so sweet and simple. (One minor thing I found: "gloating to furry" should probably be "gloating to fury".)
Great chapter!
9/16/2019 c6 45sian22
I just loved this..Theodred and Eowyn together...congratulations on your second!
2/22/2019 c5 sian22
"Make no promises" lol... just a wonderful slice of life.. I adore your Eomund and young Eowyn, but never more than when they are sharing what turns out to be a happy moment
2/18/2019 c5 46megSUPERFAN
Lovely little escapade... Eowyn always does like to go her own way. :) I love scenes like this with the children and the horses. This little bit of Rohan made my day.
2/18/2019 c2 14Katzilla
What a wonderful little scene between Éomer and Théodred! You make us feel the love between those two, and of course between all members of the family. I think I might keep this in mind as background for when I write my own Éomer and Theodred-tales. It is high time that someone wrote about their family pre-war. I'm certainly enjoying it.
2/18/2019 c1 Katzilla
I like your tale of young Théodred, and think that you have a wonderful knack for writing the thoughts and behaviour of a 12-year old. I enjoy your tales of scenes Tolkien mentioned only in passing. Thank you!
8/28/2018 c4 46megSUPERFAN
I'd love to see more- really enjoyed reading these!
28 Page 1 2 Next »