for Empty

2/27/2018 c1 poornmiserable
this is so sad, i hurt. very beautiful, nicely written, great flow i saw everything in my mind's eye. so sad. i have to go read some fluff to recover.
1/27/2018 c1 4Amelle Kyre
Damn, I clicked on this one thinking it wouldn't be super depressing... Lol

That was so sad! Why do you insist on killing me! You're beautiful writing always makes it worth it but hot dayum that's sad.

Imma go find a something to cheer me up you're too good at making me sad!
1/15/2018 c1 5TheSecondBestBed
NO. What heartbreak D': Gunther you stupid boy! Haven't you ever heard about not making rash decisions when you're in a bad mood? This was such a sad story! The saddest you've written in my opinion, but so well written too. My heart really breaks for Jane here, just one moment too late. A loved that section where you describe his eyes in different scenarios, it was so creative!

Lovely albeit heartbreaking work!
1/9/2018 c1 26lareepqg
Hey Liam, what's your shirt made of? Boyfriend material.
1/9/2018 c1 lareepqg
I love this story so much. Poor Jane, to have the romanticism of her life's dream and her life's love ripped away in one momentthat would certainly leave her feeling empty of emotions, care, dreams for the future. she does experience that profound change, and she's going to spend the rest of her life trying to repent for breaking Gunther's heart. Though he is a total dill-hole for being all boohoo and volunteering! I think shell probably spend a long time being mad at him, before forgiving him, and beginning the process of healing- but Lord knows where she'll end up in the meantime. Maybe Liam will catch up with her and keep her from being too crazy
1/8/2018 c1 31The Lightning Flash
Well, that was depressing, haha. Nicely written though and I think you've interpreted the prompt as well as anyone else. It will be interesting to see how the prompts are interpreted by different people as the week progresses!

I'll look forward to reading your submissions, too.
1/8/2018 c1 Bookloverdream
Hollow is a great description of our Jane here. Wow. I need chocolate.
1/8/2018 c1 79SunRise19
Wow..a hollow Jane..It is so unlike her. Her fire out like that. I mean I understand why..Just, odd in a detached sort of way. Written brilliantly like always!