for Big Wolf, Little Wolf

11/19/2019 c1 12yamina-chan
Aww. I like this story, it works on a very fascinating and courious concept. And there's clearly a lot of thought that went into it and how to go about bringing certain messages across.

It was also good at painting a mental picture of what the current location looks like. Well done :D
(Even if it's hard to picture Loki as such a potty mouth haha)
2/1/2018 c1 70Whirlwind421
I enjoyed that. Very interesting. :D
1/21/2018 c1 35Ardhoniel Marvelite
Brilliant story, loved how hard it was for the usually eloquent Loki to communicate with Hulk LOL, but they got there in the end. ;) And as always, Loki lies to himself about his feelings, being nice and pretending it's for any reason other than he wanted to do so to help someone... Hulk seems to understand Loki better than he does!
(I'm also a big fan of your SHIELD Codex series, is that still ongoing? Looking forward to the next installment...)
1/19/2018 c1 GGuestt
Love this story! You should write more stories like this.
1/11/2018 c1 27Natalie Rushman
This is really excellent. You got the characters SPOT ON. Korg was amazing. Loved the way you wrote Hulk. And Loki was funny - he actually sounded perfect. The balance of the language was phenomenal - I loved how you used slang and archaic language in the same sentence. It was absolutely perfect after 'Ragnarok'. There is not one thing I can think of to point out in even grudging criticism. Even the swearing (which usually would come out awkwardly) sounded right. Currently, this is my favorite post-Ragnarok fic. Thank you for writing it!
1/10/2018 c1 Sudoku.Music.Banana
Entertaining & insightful. Thanks for writing & posting!
1/9/2018 c1 blaleblelelel
Loved it!
This was too perfect! I hope you've written more about these two, I love their interactions so much! :D
1/8/2018 c1 1AnaBookWorm