for A Chronicle of Ultraman Ginga-The Memories That Change Everything

3/7/2020 c9 lutfiah
next! i wait your next chapter
12/17/2019 c8 Lutfiah
Next please
12/4/2019 c8 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon

Poor Taro's family becoming so worried about him
11/16/2019 c8 Zoey The Cheetah
I bet when Taro wakes up as if nothing had happened but his hip gives out on him, and his mother will probably will taking him to the medical ward even though he says he’s fine.
11/5/2019 c2 Guest
this is so cute. please update more!
5/25/2019 c1 1PanickingNoob
Well this I admit is quite interesting let c how it will go? XD. Though I admit I didn't expect the Ultra Brothers to be so heated but it is their brother so...yeah...
5/4/2019 c1 Guest
Please right more
1/18/2019 c5 14Devil-O-Angel
I am happy that you are continuing this! really liking how you put the spin on Taro actually moving and not just a statue like in the show. Can't wait for the rest of your amazing story!
1/16/2019 c4 6ShotaroxPhillip
I have a question it says there is a new chapter where is it
5/28/2018 c3 RomulanEmpress19
I like seeing how everyone reacts to Taro's past experiences. It makes it much more entertaining. Good chapter.
5/11/2018 c2 Guest
Are you going to continue this story? I’d really enjoy that, I like your writing!
4/20/2018 c2 1aweenelyas
Okay, I'm going to say it: I'm huge fan! I've only watched all 11 episodes last night and I'm intrigued to know how this story would turn out. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, author-san! Fighting!
3/19/2018 c2 Guest
Yay! More please!
2/11/2018 c2 UltraRae78
I really loved this chapter! Are you going to show Taro's memories from all of the episodes?
2/11/2018 c2 lone-survvr
OMG this is AMAZING! There's unfortunately not a lot of Ultraman fanfics, let alone Ultraman fanfics where they watch memories like this!

I'm just gonna say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH thank you for making this fic, I can't wait for the next chapter. But please don't be hurried, we can wait. Hwaiting!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »