for Gallagher Girls and Embassy Row Meet

9m c7 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Why does Alexei's dad like Grace so much!?
10m c6 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Luuuccckkkyyy Alexei and Grace get to go with Jamie I assume they gonna have some "alone time" tee hee!
12m c5 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Jamie is dating Lila!? Wow can't wait!
14m c4 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Omigosh did Jamie get transferred to Blackthorne or did he meet them!? I know right Cammie and Grace get the cute boys and Cammie's friends too but you've gotta admit Zach and Alexei are like the cutest Blackthorne boys!
17m c3 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh what's the black jet is it the boys' jet!? I think they're gonna be very best friends!
19m c2 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Seems like Grace's schedule is waaaaaaaay packed! I feel like Alexei and Zach wrote almost the exact same note to their girlfriends! Oh yea why were Alexei and Grace transferred to Blackthorne and Gallagher unless they had to be protected by something! I think they're going to Adria with the Blackthorne boys at a royal ball!
37m c1 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh Grace will meet the Gallagher girls oh I'm sooooooo excited! Oh Alexei is gonna meet the Blackthorne boys I'm soooooooooooooo excited! Oh they're gonna have to leave each other. I'm soooooooooooooo excited for this! Grace and Cammie are sooooooo alike, and Alexei and Zach are also sooooooo alike! I can't wait!
6/19 c12 Guest
I need u to update!
I won't be here forever
6/19 c12 Guest
ERW1000456
Update plz! I can't wait to read what happens next...
6/2 c12 Guest
Omg how much memory?!
5/26 c11 Guest
Update I can’t wait to see what happens next this is getting real good
5/9 c11 Guest
Plz update soon
5/2 c11 Embassyrow12
Loved this suspenseful chapter! Plz update soon!
5/2 c1 Guest123
I haven't read your story yet, I'm waiting to though. I haven't finished reading Embassy Row series and don't want any spoilers! But really looking forward to your story!
5/3 c11 Dreamer0704