for Gallagher Girls and Embassy Row Meet

7/3 c13 Guest
ERW100456
You are fine grades are first! I do hope someone continues though! When u have can u plz write an embassy row oneshot? Gd luck
7/3 c13 Guest
:( Gd luck on exams!
7/3 c13 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy... Ummmmmmmmmm when will you continue because i reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy wanna know what happens next!
6/21 c12 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
STARBUCKS! I LUV STARBUCKS SO MUCH! How are they planning on erasing Grace's friend's memories!? Why did Cammie's friends basically hurt each other to get to Zach!? What was the picture for!?
6/21 c11 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Yay the girls' dresses are so cuuuuute! I wonder about the boy's tuxes... I knew Lila and Macey would be pretty much alike! The couples look soooooooooooo cuuuuute together! What happened who was the attacker was it both groups since knowing they're gonna be together they acted as one!?
6/21 c10 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Alexei and Zach are soooooooooooooo funny! Haha so hilarious! I knew it Thomas came! I think a good song would be Shape of You by Ed Sheeran! Luv that song!
6/21 c9 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
No comment really...
6/21 c8 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
I think the next chapter should be in Cammie's POV. I wonder maybe Thomas is gonna show up!
6/21 c7 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Why does Alexei's dad like Grace so much!?
6/21 c6 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Luuuccckkkyyy Alexei and Grace get to go with Jamie I assume they gonna have some "alone time" tee hee!
6/21 c5 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Jamie is dating Lila!? Wow can't wait!
6/21 c4 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Omigosh did Jamie get transferred to Blackthorne or did he meet them!? I know right Cammie and Grace get the cute boys and Cammie's friends too but you've gotta admit Zach and Alexei are like the cutest Blackthorne boys!
6/21 c3 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh what's the black jet is it the boys' jet!? I think they're gonna be very best friends!
6/21 c2 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Seems like Grace's schedule is waaaaaaaay packed! I feel like Alexei and Zach wrote almost the exact same note to their girlfriends! Oh yea why were Alexei and Grace transferred to Blackthorne and Gallagher unless they had to be protected by something! I think they're going to Adria with the Blackthorne boys at a royal ball!
6/21 c1 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh Grace will meet the Gallagher girls oh I'm sooooooo excited! Oh Alexei is gonna meet the Blackthorne boys I'm soooooooooooooo excited! Oh they're gonna have to leave each other. I'm soooooooooooooo excited for this! Grace and Cammie are sooooooo alike, and Alexei and Zach are also sooooooo alike! I can't wait!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »