for When Harry Met Tom

12/21/2020 c26 BIXHJT
WHAT
12/21/2020 c26 12Ahsilaa
Oooooooooohjjjjjjjjhñ

Thus chaos ensues and the damn in Harry's mind breaks forevermore!
12/21/2020 c26 ddmahan922
Oh my god when I tell you I CACKLED. Dude that was one hell of a last line lol
12/20/2020 c26 5Levimakesmecry
Thank you, now I know why I unconsciously imagined Alphard as Cole from Anne with an e.
12/20/2020 c26 5elusivetruth
Oh my god, that last line. Such a glorious way to end the chapter haha.

Welcome back! Another lovely chapter, as always. Thank you so much for continuing your story, and I hope you and yours are enjoying the holidays and are staying safe in these ridiculous times.
12/18/2020 c26 Guest
oh please say you're going to make this poly!
12/18/2020 c26 22Yuki Suou
AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CHAPTER WAS A BOMB. I'M BLOWN AWAY. TO BITS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE WAIT WAS SO WORTH IT. Excuse my excitement please.
12/18/2020 c26 Yuki Suou
Iwhat?
12/18/2020 c25 Guest
I’m so HAPPY I didn’t read this in public or near anybody because of how loud and hard I LAUGHED. That was fantastic and the build up was amazing
12/18/2020 c26 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
12/17/2020 c26 1LinzyHere
Oh my gosh! thanks for the update! The ending of chapter of 26 is amazing! Thanks!
12/17/2020 c26 Torquil-Lane
waaa, thanks as always for another great update! What a way to end the chapter, I burst out laughing:)
Poor Alphard though, I hope he and Harry are able to talk about this and stay friends!
12/17/2020 c26 8Lalaland972
I consider this an early Xmas present for myselftruly worth the wait for this chapter! I love this story so much! Your story telling is AMAZING and the characters feel so real. Teenage Tom may be my favorite though with his character development arc. You’ve made him likable while also not straying from the core of who his character is. Ugh I love this story so much! Thank you for your brilliant gift. Cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next =D if I could, I would favorite this story ALL OVER AGAIN!
12/17/2020 c26 David12leca
Didnt see that coming one bit
12/17/2020 c1 6SoraMalfoySlythern
ha speak snake see them change in a heart beat
2,052 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »