for When Harry Met Tom

1/10/2018 c1 CushySensei
Okayyy... I can't believe you started another story! There! I've said it. Having said that, I am thrilled that you've started another story! More for me to read your awesome writings. Hooray! There's only one more thing to say... MOARRRRRRRRRR!
1/10/2018 c1 Guest
I love Lily, but I think this Harry is absolutely lovely. Lily is hilariously bizarre by normal standards, while Harry is a wonderful mix between a modern sensibilities type of girl and still out there, and it's adorable and endearing.
1/10/2018 c1 15GreenOnBlack
:D I'm excited!
1/10/2018 c1 1miverse
OMG yes! This would be awesome!
1/10/2018 c1 Acesnowlightning
An awesome premise for a story
i love it :P
1/9/2018 c1 1Hallowtide
Hahaha this is going to be brilliant
1/9/2018 c1 alicewhite234
Wonderful story! I can't wait to see where you take it!
1/9/2018 c1 Guest
Harry having good vision as a result of time travel dust is beautifully ironic. Hindsight is 20/20!
Looking forward to more!
1/9/2018 c1 Guest
This is everything I ever wanted in life, and I didn't know until just now. You've sparked a need in me, a need to watch Harry ruin Tom's world view in the most delectably hilarious way. Well done.
1/9/2018 c1 2scrandle
That was fun, thanks for the story!
1/9/2018 c1 pucflek
Ah, Harry would probably be anomaly to muggleborns too, considering when she is from and this is thirties(fourties?). This will be a glorious trainwreck. Also, apparently, when dark wizards attempt patronus, its gonna have consequences, from spell not working to random dark mage devouring maggot swarm... And here i thought its Lily that makes Potter franchise weird.
1/9/2018 c1 1holyhastes
Oh! This is awesome! Yes! Moar please?

Ahah. :-D

Love how ridiculous Harry just seem to think that the weird thing about her is all the fault of her potter heritage.
1/9/2018 c1 3cassianaswindell123