for Will You Come Home?

2/8/2019 c1 1FanaticFangirl2602
“He had no idea how his American friend's young nephew found him — or even how he knew who José was to begin with — but if he knew Donald, then he knew the duck was going out of his mind, worrying himself sick about Huey. After all, the boy snuck out in the middle of the night, bought a plane ticket to Brazil, somehow managed to actually board an airplane as an unaccompanied minor, got himself past customs, and wandered around God only knows where for a day before finding his way to José's apartment in Rio de Janeiro by himself, all without Donald's knowledge.” HOLY SHIT HUEY
10/14/2018 c1 Conor Goldsman
Heyo This was Awsome Kudos to this I love it

-Conor Goldsman
6/1/2018 c1 45Jillie chan
Aw poor Huey. I did love the bickering in this, great job!
3/1/2018 c1 18Kudo Yuichi
This is so gooddd! I live how you make José and Donald characterization, and I love how you mentioned José's nephews. I hope you'll make another one with Joséhe is one of my favorite characters. Your writing style is awesome, keep going!
2/16/2018 c1 3Nina feliz
Your José is very well done! and I really like the feeling in this, thanks for your hard work
2/7/2018 c1 6Sorceress of Stories
I love this! I just recently got into the Duck Tales stuff and I love how you wrote the characters. I love the interactions between the brothers, and I especially loved the relationship between Donald and his nephews. It made me smile; it was so sweet! Well, bittersweet, given the circumstances. Nonetheless, I loved it!
1/26/2018 c1 281234BlueLagoon
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
1/12/2018 c1 Maria
Hello! As a brazilian I can say that I think it was very sweet for you to include José in your history. The portuguese was perfect. And ''É claro" and specially the "alô" were totally fited. I'm glas you seem to have researched hard to make this. The fanfic was great :)
1/14/2018 c1 Nekami
I... LOVE IT !
All the characters were so well written (don't worry about the characterization; to me, it was on point and awesome) ! And your writing is so awesome ! And the characters ! And the story ! AND EVERYTHING !

... Is it obvious that I really liked your story? Because I really, really, REALLY did. x)
1/12/2018 c1 4Lucy Morlov
As a brazilian girl I can say that it was very sweet of you to include José in your history. It always warms my heart to see him included in any ducktale fanfiction, especially with the nephews calling him "uncle" too! Your portuguese was awesome. The use of "É claro" and "Alô" was perfect and I'm impressed. Great fic. Congratulations.
1/9/2018 c1 1meiloorun-notthe-fruit
THIS IS GOOD
SO GOOD
I love the addition of Jose and Panchito being called Uncle, that's great. (I love the three caballeros) and the fact that its HUEY who runs away is shocking to sayy the least, but it makes sense (the explantion)
thank you for writing this fic, it was very good
1/8/2018 c1 1paraspark
This is one of the best Ducktales fics I've ever read here. I absolutely loved it! I don't really know much about the three Caballeros, so I'm not sure about characterization there, but it read well for someone somewhat fandom blind. I can definitely say that the others were in character. The dialogue was believable/flowed well and my heart broke for them, especially for Donald and Huey. Again, this was a really great fic, thanks for sharing!