for (it's not so bad) being dead like me

11/19/2019 c1 GauntletGlove
I absolutely LOVE this show! George's first reap made me cry like a baby, and so did Anakin's. I love how you connected Mason to Obi-Wan. This was really cool and well written. I loved it!
2/12/2018 c1 bleez
Oh my god I absolutely loved this fanfic! The idea itself is so creative! I loved how you portrayed Anakin, his reaction was on point and the comedy was played perfectly.

And the anidala scenes... EEEEEE! Omg, absolute cute attack! Death dates at ice skating rinks, them cuddling in bed.. oh god I think my heart is going to explode. The part of Padme’s death was pretty sad though—of course Palps killed her! I wonder what will happen when Padmé has to die though— my headcanon is that Anakin and Padme will go together into heaven and get reborn back into the world and live the happy life they both deserved.

This story was wonderful, keep up the good work! I hope to see more of your Star Wars fanfics. I hope you have a nice day!
- talerano
1/9/2018 c1 Jadaerys
now i want to know what will happen when padmé moves on :( anakin will cry buckets

tapping fav
1/9/2018 c1 32Samaritan Prime
This is the weirdest Anidala AU I've ever read, but I like it. It's sweet, somber, yet funny.

Well done.
1/9/2018 c1 padme-sky
Very interesting!
1/9/2018 c1 sodorland
What would happen when the "not quite" angels become angels like Mace? Would Anakin accept it gracefully or not able to let go? Would they eventually reunite as angels? Do angels love like us?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service