for Lights Out

2/5/2019 c3 YoshiDB
Ah wow. I didn't think this would get a 3rd chapter. But this was a very pleasant surprise and I'm glad to see that it finished up the events of the first game in your own words.

It seems like you combined the captain ending with the American best ending. An interesting choice to have two different outcomes in one but you made it work nicely!
1/31/2019 c3 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
I really enjoyed the final battle and the ending. I actually forgot that the original Kid Icarus had multiple endings so it was nice seeing the ones you found interesting be in this story.
Medusa taking the test of the Judement of Heroes is pretty interesting. I wish they expanded on her character.
4/28/2018 c2 12LemonRoll
This is utterly fantastic. It's clear you put a ton of work into every square inch of this story, and I appreciate every minute you spent on it. I seriously think this should be at the top of the Kid Icarus section, for anyone and everyone going into the NES game; heck, even for people just starting Uprising! This would put anyone in the mood to get this adventure started and see through to the very end of Pit's story. Amazingly done. Hearts all around.
4/23/2018 c2 YoshiDB
Yay! Another fantastic chapter! And I love some of the 4th wall breaking towards the end! As well, I like how you established a relationship between Pit and Palutena before the incident. It makes the situation feel much more severe.

As for the endings, you could explore one of the multiple endings in this story. But the others you don't select, they can be a short series of one-shots in another story. It may be a bit if more work, but that's what I'd do if I felt like writing all about Pit's multiple endings.
1/13/2018 c1 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Really liked it. I'm such a sucker for Medusa. She's my favorite character and it was nice to read a retelling of her conquering Skyworld.
1/10/2018 c1 Martyn
This went off on a good start. Nice work! :) How's about near the end, Pit learns about his origins and why Palutena's like a mother to him? (something like she found him as an orphaned infant after an Underworld attack)
1/9/2018 c1 YoshiDB
Woowhee! Now this is a fantastic novelization of the original Kid Icarus. Great descriptions of the characters' panic! You make it as though there's desperation oozing out of every paragraph! I'll probably share it with a few other of my KI friends if you don't mind.

With that being said, will you be updating this with more chapters, or was this only intended to describe the prologue of Kid Icarus?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service