for In the 'Blink' of an eye

3/2 c3 Bronze
Somehow, I doubt that Harry's seen the last of the morons from England. Now Harry may have an advantage in this fight depending on whether or not these aliens react very badly to magic. In another Hp fic where Harry was being raised by Tony Stark, he was a young boy riding his broom and zapping the aliens. His magic was absolutely devastating to them. Being this is yours it could easily be the other way around and they thrive on magic. But I definitely want more of this! Though, I thought this was supposed to be an x-men crossover? Maybe I got that wrong somewhere. Wouldn't be the first time!
3/2 c2 Bronze
Ya, a true team has to trust each other or they're not really a team. From what Harry said to Hermione in the last chapter I assume he's nolong a British citizen. If that is true then the Aurors have no right to force him to return and fight a war for a country that he isn't a citizen of anymore. But then that's never stopped those morons before.
3/2 c1 Bronze
Isn't it so typical of the English magical world that they refuse to actually do what needs to be done inorder it win their war? They absolutely refuse to kill the murders running around their country killing innocent people but want Harry to come do it for them. I agree with Harry. They made the mess why should he have to clean it up? I tell you why! It's a case of Dumblist! He refused to allow anyone to kill the Death Eaters regardless of who they killed. So now they've got multiple generations of people who've been trained not to defend themselves. So is it any wonder the Death Eaters can so easily walk right over them?
5/2/2018 c3 DarkRavie
4/19/2018 c2 DarkRavie
2/15/2018 c2 ImaginativeFury
ehhh

I do agree with the first chapter, Harry had no emotional connection to his parents whatsoever, its why I can't stand his canon emo self.

The kid should have left after that first year.
2/4/2018 c1 Guest
Intriguing. Maybe remove the first linebreak, though, in favor of something softer? Anyways, I do wonder where this is going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service