for Chances

12/17/2018 c3 twomost
Keep going! Chapter this. You don't have to follow the episodes, either.
12/14/2018 c3 17DS2010
I loved this episode with the baby and Gibbs attitude was fun like don't look at me
12/13/2018 c3 Bohogal1998
I KNEW it!
12/13/2018 c3 3Troubled-Angel-26
Oh no
Does he finally believe her

I like how there together i love nicks quip about family outing he was partially right can't wait to read more
12/13/2018 c2 Kerri
I’m so excited that you are continuing this!
12/12/2018 c2 Troubled-Angel-26
I really thought she was about to tell him when she says she's jealous ross got to meet his daughter

I hope she does soon or Gibbs remembers the bar and questions her
I'm glad you updated this can't wait to read more
12/11/2018 c2 3stareagle
There is no such thing as coincidence according to Gibbs! You have done a great job in setting this up. It looks like another one of Gibbs rules is going to bite the dust!
Thanks for the story
12/11/2018 c2 Bohogal1998
OOOH! Her daughter is Ellie isn't it? Just a guess! They do have the same hair color!
12/11/2018 c2 3Old-fashionedAnglophile
Yes! You've given us more! I thought about this story while I watched tonight's episode. You've made me so happy.
11/23/2018 c1 6Tempe4Booth
Are you ever going to continue this?
7/25/2018 c1 NCIS-A-HOLIC
I really want this to be a real thing on the show, Ellie didn't question who Jack was in "Skeleton Crew", the others did, Jack always seems nervous around Gibbs, at least for a split second, and who's to say they didn't know eachother, now, at this point, we all know Jack's nature, she never would go into a 'strangers' home, without permission, so who's to say?
Ellie and Jack look alot alike, I just really wish this would be a secret on the show.
6/10/2018 c1 smacktwinsrule
Please update this. It is so good. I have re-read this so much cause I love it so much. So update. Thanks. I love the idea of the story for this.
5/23/2018 c1 smacktwinsrule
please continue and write more to this,please. I am loving this. can't wait to read more of you write more to this. I love the idea of this.
2/22/2018 c1 Megan
Please continue!
2/11/2018 c1 2ATAGirl
You should totally continue! This is so good!
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »