for Flight of the Twin Eagles

11/14 c14 kalob.tozer
Awesome story I hope you continue it!
10/15 c14 Santa
This is good. Please make more.

GDI may seem OP but remember that GDI is from way into future, GDI is at constant war with Neo Nod and the Scrin, GDI has to constantly innovate due to constant war, the UNSC is getting buffed, and GDI will be giving the UNSC a HUGE significant buff to them.
10/15 c14 HeartlessLion
More.
10/14 c9 Umbrella
This is good. Keep it up.

GDI may seem OP but remember, GDI in this story is from way into the future after C&C4, GDI being in constant war with Neo Nod and the Scrub, and this is fanfiction where we write stories from our imagination. Also...the UNSC in this story is getting a lot of buffs plus GDI will be boasting the UNSC.
10/14 c14 Mirai
Looks like Johnson, Forge, and Ghost are returning.

GDI may seem too OP but remember, GDI in this story is from way into the future after C&C4, GDI in this story is in constant war with Neo Nod and the Scrin which forces them to constantly research new weapons and tech, and this is fanfiction where we write stories from our imagination.
10/10 c14 LoneRider-09
*Le gasp*
9/27 c14 Guest
please update soon
9/7 c14 Arknight
This is story is good. Maybe a few grammar issues here and there but it's looking good.

Some would see that GDI may seem too OP but then again, the events of the C&C in the story takes place in the future after the events of C&C 4 and that GDI has to constantly advance their technology and military capabilities due to being in constant war with the Scrin and Neo Nod. Also, the UNSC is getting a lot of buffs as GDI and the UNSC are going to buff each other but the UNSC is going to see a HUGE significant buff to themselves as GDI and the UNSC are going to be allies.
9/2 c14 BinLaggin
Holy shit! This is great. Ignore the haters. They should know that this is fanfiction and you can write whatever you want.
8/22 c14 FlexPerks
This is great. Keep it up. Ignore the haters and use all the construction criticism you find. Keep it up.

May I suggest making the story make a bit more sense with a touch of realism?
8/19 c14 ThatGuyYouMet
Remember this is an AU.
8/12 c14 21edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
As for the three mysterious guests:
1. Johnson (duh)
2. John Forge (saved the ship that appeared)
3. Explosion to save people and regain humanity...Ghost from Prototype! You better include the armor as well.
8/12 c14 MarauderPrime12
I know the three.
May I guess in a PM?
Excellent chapter
8/12 c14 kasrkinsquadtrooper
Is that avery johnson at the end damn son welcome back,

I really can't wait for next chapter after halo 4 l,

Let see how our beloved agt avery johnson react at steel talon mindset, havoc character and finally united with his bro master chief and othe.
8/12 c14 10Just a Crazy-Man