for Words hurt

4/28/2018 c6 Vadercat
Callen gets shot 2 different times and doesnt have any medical treatment or recovery time. Kensi gets injured to almost death's door and has a quick recovery and along the way ditches her fiance and is quick to jump into bed with Callen and start a new life. I don't think so. You need to take consideration with your characters and how they would behave. Either start an AU with Callen as your main love interest or have your characters have a reasonable amount of time between other relationships. Jumping your characters around does your story a disservice and your readers too.
4/2/2018 c1 Guest
I don't think that should be the end. You introduced a sideline story into the mix and then just end it with no resolution? Why bother, what point did it serve ?
2/13/2018 c2 Guest
Wait, Deeks does nothing more than simply state he didn't check behind Kensi because he thought she had cleared that area, and gave her a glare about what happened to Callen, and because of that she ends the engagement without even a word? What is she, 12? All due respect, that's incredibly immature, and seems like a plot convenience. I know you clearly like Callen/Kensi as a pairing, but this felt really artificial.
1/19/2018 c6 128Mulderette
Aww... a nice happy ending. If Mosley was like this on the show, I would actually be able to stand her lol. You did a great job with this. :)
1/14/2018 c6 11countrygirluk56
Wonderful chapter and a fitting end to the story. Nice that Gibbs and Hetty were there and funny that Hetty 'announced' the relationship years ago - that woman is awesome. Well done.
1/13/2018 c5 Guest
A good story, very interesting.
I am enjoying reading it. I am a big Densi fan. so a romantic Callen/Kensi pairing (yes I know there is a couple name for them, but I refuse to speak it...barf) seems awkward to me now. in the first couple of years, ok. But not so much now. with the age difference and higher rank, he seems more of a big brother.
that is just me and my thoughts
on another note, I am not a fan of the "new recruits" Mosely and Harley). I love to read FF so I can pretend they don't exist...just me again.
That said...so you got me 3 times and I am still reading and enjoying the story, nicely done.
thank you and I hope to read much more from you in the future.
1/13/2018 c5 128Mulderette
Aww... very sweet chapter :) Nice job with writing this.
1/13/2018 c4 Mulderette
Glad that Kensi is doing better and that Callen is staying with her.
1/13/2018 c3 Mulderette
Damn! Cliffhanger ending. Hope Kensi will be okay.
1/13/2018 c5 11countrygirluk56
Nice - I love the fact that everyone knew how Callen felt about Kensi long before he did and that you included Gibbs in the story. Looking forward to more. Well down
1/12/2018 c4 countrygirluk56
Oh this keeps getting better. Glad Kensi's alright and that Callen insisted on staying with her for protection. Glad Mosley told Callen to stay with Kensi at the rental though I think he wouldn't have taken no for an answer. So pleased Kensi feels safe with Callen. Looking forward to where this story goes now. Keep up the good work.
1/11/2018 c3 countrygirluk56
Glad Kensi came back for the case but OMG you got her shot! She's got to be OK for the team and Callen's sake. Well written again - please update soon.
1/11/2018 c2 countrygirluk56
Wonderful chapter. Love the concern the team have for Kensi now and are obviously stunned that she's left and what she thinks about Syria. Glad they want to figure out how to find her and win her back.
1/11/2018 c2 Guest
interesting!
1/11/2018 c1 countrygirluk56
Nicely written. You could feel the anger and tension in the team. I like this more human and caring version of Mosley. Look forward to reading more.