for Hiccups

2/22 c1 5TheRogue704
This was so sweet. I needed to read something light hearted after 'Shattered'
1/14/2018 c1 5TheSecondBestBed
The idea of having hiccups you just can't get rid of is SO ANNOYING. Arh! I would hate that, but I can't help but laugh at some of the crazy things Jane tried on him. Some of these hiccup tactics are so ridiculous! I've heard of a couple of crazy ones myself. I wasn't expecting her to kiss so that was a lovely surprise! For someone who doesn't write much fluff, you did a veey good job on this. So cute! And I feel ya on the 96% angst thing LOL I'm the same way, though not as good as you when it comes to writing something like this
1/14/2018 c1 6Laleliilolu
That was very cute, I bet Gunther just wants a kiss again ;)
1/12/2018 c1 31The Lightning Flash
I for one am glad for that 12.4 %! I like angst as much as the next person (unless the next person is you. I'm pretty sure you like it more.) but fluff is fun too.

This was a cute concept and you executed it well, making the most of Jane's sometimes overly helpful nature.

We have passed the halfway mark for this week!
1/11/2018 c1 79SunRise19
Haha this was really cute! Very well done!
That is one way to go about it...lol...
1/11/2018 c1 26lareepqg
SNEAKY, SNEAKY young man!

I love how adorably cute this is - it's set up nicely and executed to disgustingly sweet perfection. I'm going to have a toothache all freaking day as I giggle at pickle-breath and hair sticky-upness.