for Son of the Archer and The Year of the Egos

6/9 c35 Jostanos
Things are about to get even more interesting. I like it! :)
12/7/2020 c35 HeRonLove
Great update!
11/15/2020 c35 14IBJoyful
I'm so happy to see another chapter up. Also, your Lockhart intrigues me. Often he's written as a bumbling idiot, but he was a Ravenclaw and he did manage to fool the entirety of the wizarding world for a very long time. It also makes sense that he would want to be in the position for 2 years. He could even claim then that he'd broken the curse, which would only make him look more powerful. I look forward to seeing what you do with him.
11/13/2020 c35 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
11/13/2020 c35 3Mysticarts
Finally we see movement on both sides of the pond. Poor Phoenix Wright. Help one dude become part of a a video game series. Help SHIELD and now Tony gets to bug you
11/13/2020 c35 61D.J. Scales
Nice job.
11/12/2020 c35 Juxshoa
Are you doing Marvel vs Capcom now?
7/29/2020 c34 Mysticarts
Nice to finally see another chapter. Reach out to me if you need help on the rest
7/24/2020 c34 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
7/24/2020 c34 HeRonLove
Glad that Ron told Neville first and he got some fun stories of his family. What was the spat about between their mums.
7/24/2020 c34 TroyWeb
Neville is a good friend. It's good for Ron to hear about his biological family from someone else. The twins causing chaos with the garden gnomes was funny.
7/24/2020 c34 61D.J. Scales
Not bad. This is impressive.
6/7/2020 c33 HeRonLove
Well we all need him right now more than ever so tell them thank you. Good chapter, Percy and Ron playing chess was nice. Will he tell his friends what really happened?
6/6/2020 c33 TroyWeb
Thanks for the update.

Keep up the good work.
6/6/2020 c33 3Mysticarts
Little old ladies need to stop shoping after church if they think you need Jesus. On another note good chapter it forwarded the plot and got a little character development.
223 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »