for Son of the Archer and The Year of the Egos

2/1/2018 c2 3Mysticarts
You know you're supposed to let me beta. Still good chapter!
2/1/2018 c1 1wintersoIdier
Ahh I’m so happy you’re continuing the series! This is coming to a great start and I look forward to what you have in store!
1/20/2018 c1 7KorrieChan
Great story! I want to know when next chapter comes out
1/18/2018 c1 2Ummay Winchester
I abso-freaking-lutely love your series.
But, I think, Neville just hinders the easy flow between the golden trio. I mean, I love Nev, but as someone who us not the main focus, like Luna and Ginny. I love the friendship between these three, Luna Neville and Ginny. I really hope you take Nev out of the golden trio and make him help Luna n Ginny, like he did in the books, only earlier.
And will we pls see Harry Hermione n Ron creating chaos in the tower. Pwease?
Did I mention, I love this series?
1/16/2018 c1 4FANactic Writer
Great chapter!~
1/15/2018 c1 orangiethefox
I love your Series! I read it back later year and saw you updated! Now I'm up to date and following your story! I love the whole story!
1/14/2018 c1 242Marsetta
Oh my gaw! Woot! Isn’t Harry’s birthday the day after Neville’s?
I actually can’t wait for some more Clint/Arthur interaction, with a hopeful getting along somewhere along the way. Ron needs both his dads to like each other.
Mars
1/13/2018 c1 26jeanette9a
only if you want to, but it's really easy to find the stories when you know which one which with the full names.
1/12/2018 c1 Jostanos
Yes. Yes you should start using the short hand. It gives room for the rest of the title. :)
1/12/2018 c1 spiderwebdesign
Hi there,
I stumbled across your story "Son of the Archer" 2 weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love - this is my favourite Harry Potter/Avengers-Crossover! Your writing style is awesome and I think you hit just the right note with the characters, especially Ron and Clint ;)
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
1/11/2018 c1 4Dragon Rider and Story Seeker
Interested to see how this Grace week goes, and hoping Molly starts to lighten up.
1/11/2018 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Aw... Ron should argue with them about this. Why should he give the Weasleys a 'grace week' of his summer vaction, when they basically RUINED his Christmas vacation that he could have spent with Clint in America after the Weasley elders ditched him and his brothers at the school for winter holidays? They should give up their 'grace week' and let him go HOME, and make then have their 'grace week' at the END of summer to make up for ruining his Christmas holiday.
1/11/2018 c1 1DaisyKitten
Good start. Next time you could spell Ginny’s name right.
223 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15