for Son of the Archer and The Year of the Egos

6/6/2020 c33 6FairyRave
It’s been a bit, but the brother bonding between Ron and Percy gives me life.
6/6/2020 c33 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
6/6/2020 c33 Jostanos
Don't we all? *sighs* Man.. this pandemic and the loss of Shippo-necko (my comfort cat companion) in January is hitting me hard. I can't ride the buses down to the beach to walk on the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery and the restaurants and arcades, The summer lunch program at my church may or may not start until July this year in stead of June as per usual.

I am in need of a comfort cat companion. I have lasted this long without one, however.. the pandemic is not making matters any easier and I am getting more depressed as time goes on.

I am thankful not only for the stories posted here on FFN, but also for friends, family, cat videos & pictures, anime, YouTube, and other media. Why? Because they help to keep me here.. to keep me 'sane'.

Please continue when you may, MS, and please pray for me. Thank you. *bows humbly*
4/3/2020 c32 61D.J. Scales
Wow that right there was quite interesting. Not bad at all. It was quite well written.
4/2/2020 c32 4FANactic Writer
Thank you for the lovely chapter! Take care and stay safe!~
4/2/2020 c32 Jostanos
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda Star Wars franchise.

You've written another wonderful chapter, Mel, and I apologize for taking so long to read and review this chapter. The only excuse that I have is that I have a backlog of stories to read and I have been either reading them or adding to the "bookmarked" list of them to read at a later date.

*sighs* Sad but true.

Please continue when you may, my friend. :)
4/2/2020 c32 HeRonLove
Thanks for the update. I can't believe he will not tell his friends what happened and what he saw.
4/1/2020 c32 Anon jr
I liked how you had Ron handle this. Good chapter.

Are you ever going to revisit the 'Quest of the Taco' the house elves are on?
4/1/2020 c32 Juxshoa
Another good chapter
4/1/2020 c32 orangiethefox
Thank you for the chapter! Definitely help make my day!
4/1/2020 c32 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
4/1/2020 c32 26jeanette9a
Thank you for a real chapter and not an April fool's one.
But happy bday to the twins Fred and George since it's their bday on the 1st of April.
1/26/2020 c31 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. I think they should encourage her to talk about her parents. Thanks for the update.
1/22/2020 c31 orangiethefox
This is cute and can't wait for the next one! Reading one of your chapters always brightens my day!
1/22/2020 c31 4FANactic Writer
Thank you for the lovely chapter!~
223 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »